Turn Off Ads?
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Woman found bound after robbery in Chapman's hotel room

Re: Woman found bound after robbery in Chapman's hotel room

The plot thickens. It appears this pitcher, as talented as he is, has poor judgment when it comes to women, which put him in a category with 90% of us males. I made a lot of mistakes at his age concerning the same subject--women. I learned my lesson and he will have too, also. He just needs a little nudging and hopefully the Reds will help him with that.
    www.ris-news.com
    "You only have to bat a thousand in two things; flying and heart transplants. Everything else you can go 4-for-5."
    -Beano Cook

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by NJReds View Post
    Chapman seems like an awfully big risk. Maybe we can trade him for Josh Hamilton.
    Well, if it's true that Chapman did cooperate with the Cuban government as the jailed man with the lawsuit alleges, then he becomes a pariah in the Cuban-American community. Just the rumors of such an allegiance are damaging enough.

I would think that would forever eliminate any chance at a trade with the Marlins. After the Ozzie Guillen flap earlier this season which caused all sorts of controversy in South Florida, I doubt the Miami front office would touch Aroldis with a 10-foot pole.

Passion for the game Team Clark's Avatar

I'm really beginning to like this Chapman guy! He's more entertaining than a Monday Night RAW script!
    It's absolutely pathetic that people can't have an opinion from actually watching games and supplementing that with stats. If you voice an opinion that doesn't fit into a black/white box you will get completely misrepresented and basically called a tobacco chewing traditionalist...
    Cedric 3/24/08

Quote Originally Posted by Team Clark View Post
    I'm really beginning to like this Chapman guy! He's more entertaining than a Monday Night RAW script!
    Yeah, but the multitudes had a problem with Josh Hamilton because of drugs. Now we have a star pitcher who has been caught driving on a suspended license, going in excess of 90 mph and later befriending a stripper who is estranged from her husband who is accused of stealing from another man. Coincidence that she gets tied up in his hotel room and $6,000 is missing? Only thing missing is a trade to the Cubs for their closer because "we can't trust him to stay clean.". Maybe we do need Jerry Narron to babysit him?

It makes not one bit of difference to me, but both cases were none of our business. Hamilton went on to be a big star and what we got in return was not much, though many continue to say it had to be done. I hope that common sense prevails this time. It may, because Chapman is revered so far. Like I said earlier, I made a lot of mistakes at 24. Didn't seem to work with Hamilton, though.
    www.ris-news.com
    "You only have to bat a thousand in two things; flying and heart transplants. Everything else you can go 4-for-5."
    -Beano Cook

I'm not sure why Chapman needs 6k in folding money. Doesn't he carry a debit card?

Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I'm not sure why Chapman needs 6k in folding money. Doesn't he carry a debit card?
    Ummmmm, they did say she was a stripper. Not sure how many of them take plastic.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hebroncougar View Post
    Ummmmm, they did say she was a stripper. Not sure how many of them take plastic.

So many jokes could be made right now.....

I will say, if the show was still around, this has "Law and Order" written all over it.

Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar

Not sure I want to know where the card is swiped.

Sent from......a computer using a keyboard.
    The contents of this post may be disseminated without the express written consent of the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball.

https://www.amazon.com/Charles-DeMaris/e/B07BD4JBQB

Quote Originally Posted by Team Clark View Post
    Actually this latest round seems kinda vanilla and formulated...

A stripper was left alone in a hotel room with $6000 and the $6000 turned up missing? Shocking!

Also, strippers make their living getting out of apparel that might give Houdini some trouble and yet this one was competely thwarted by napkins.

To me the only curious part of this is that the estranged husband went to the police station in order to help her rather than to watch the circus smugly with a box of popcorn.
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

Quote Originally Posted by OldRightHander View Post
    Not sure I want to know where the card is swiped.

Sent from......a computer using a keyboard.
    Post. Of. The. Month.
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

"So Fla Red"

Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post

Also, strippers make their living getting out of apparel that might give Houdini some trouble and yet this one was competely thwarted by napkins.
    This thread has definitely morphed into high entertainment value. Lots of strip clubs in Houston, could be an interesting weekend for the Cuban Missille...

Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    You get all of your per diem money up front upon leaving for a road trip. Probably where most of that loot came from.

Still trying to get over "where to swipe" the plastic..... Ohhh my ribs hurt.
    It's absolutely pathetic that people can't have an opinion from actually watching games and supplementing that with stats. If you voice an opinion that doesn't fit into a black/white box you will get completely misrepresented and basically called a tobacco chewing traditionalist...
    Cedric 3/24/08

Quote Originally Posted by oregonred View Post
    This thread has definitely morphed into high entertainment value. Lots of strip clubs in Houston, could be an interesting weekend for the Cuban Missille...
    You should travel with the team to Atlanta sometime. The entertainment value goes through the roof!
    Cedric 3/24/08

Who said she was a stripper? First I heard that.
    Hoping to change my username to 75769024

Turn Off Ads?