Turn Off Ads?
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Woman found bound after robbery in Chapman's hotel room

Re: Chapman's Hotel Room Robbery - False

Its kind of odd that all this off the field stuff happened right when his scoreless streak was snapped. Maybe part of his problems on the mound recently have something to do with all this stuff. Hopefully someone with the Reds has sat him down and had a little chat with him about the things hes doing away from the ballpark. I understand it really shouldn't be any of there business unless its translating into bad play on the field then I guess it would be the teams business. I think he will be ok in the long run. Hopefully this is just a blip in a long and grueling season.
    "Losing feels worse than winning feels good." -Vin Scully

2. Turn Off Ads?

Yeah, it's being discussed here:

http://www.redszone.com/forums/showp...&postcount=115

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Borkowski View Post
    And so this little episode continues to play itself out. There was no man who claimed to be there to fix the toilet.

http://www.wcpo.com/dpp/sports/da-ar...-about-robbery

Re: Woman found bound after robbery in Chapman's hotel room

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Borkowski View Post
    How could she have been 'tied up' if she was acting alone? Not questioning Brutus's post, just this part of the whole scenario.
    I think it's safe to assume that the intruder story wasn't the only thing she lied about

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    I think it's safe to assume that the intruder story wasn't the only thing she lied about
    Yep. She probably lied about her age too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R View Post
    Yep. She probably lied about her age too.
    She also probably had seen bigger, and it was a big deal
    Hoping to change my username to 75769024

I wear Elly colored glass WrongVerb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Always Red View Post
    Chapman's finding out that some Baseball Annie's are real whackjobs.
    Yep. I met one. Was from Richmond and claimed to have slept with a lot of the Braves players that passed through. Anyway, she's in her early 40s now and we had lunch together one day. Banging body. OK face. But...

...let's just say this. In my life I've banned exactly one person from ever having contact with me through Facebook. And that person is her. OMG, this girl was NUTS! I couldn't run from that fast enough. Wow!
    Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. -- Carl Sagan (Pale Blue Dot)

"So Fla Red"

Quote Originally Posted by DGullett35 View Post
    Its kind of odd that all this off the field stuff happened right when his scoreless streak was snapped. Maybe part of his problems on the mound recently have something to do with all this stuff. Hopefully someone with the Reds has sat him down and had a little chat with him about the things hes doing away from the ballpark. I understand it really shouldn't be any of there business unless its translating into bad play on the field then I guess it would be the teams business. I think he will be ok in the long run. Hopefully this is just a blip in a long and grueling season.
    Does make you wonder. He was great in the Houston series and has been shaky at best in single handedly losing three games over the past two weeks (Pitt, Det, Tribe).

Turn Off Ads?