Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Jack Twyman - RIP

Jack Twyman - RIP

Basketball Hall of Famer Jack Twyman, one of the NBA's top scorers in the 1950s who became the guardian to a paralyzed teammate, has died. He was 78.Twyman died Wednesday at a Cincinnati hospice of complications from an aggressive form of blood cancer, his son, Jay Twyman said Thursday.
    "He died peacefully with family members at his side," said Twyman, of Rye, N.Y.
    Jack Twyman played for the University of Cincinnati and spent 11 seasons in the NBA with the Rochester and Cincinnati Royals.
    CincinnatI basketball all-time great with both the Bearcats and the Royals. R.I.P.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...#ixzz1wUp4lTSr

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Thanks a lot, Bowie Kuhn Revering4Blue's Avatar

Re: Jack Twyman - RIP

Remembering Jack Twyman, an NBA saint.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...i0dVG_Pm.8vLYF
    Whatever you do, do your best to not allow the struggles of life to interfere with the pleasures of living.

Re: Jack Twyman - RIP

I read his obit in the Washington Post yeasterday. He was a great ballplayer and an even greater man. I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to him play and to even know him a little bit. He seemed like a remarkable and caring person.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Turn Off Ads?