Turn Off Ads?

Thread: The Beat Goes On...

The Beat Goes On...

Just curious to what, if any competition the major "pro" leagues have to deal with. They pretty much have monopolized the business of sports. That's a little boring if you ask me, what's America without a little competition?

I don't know if any of you caught the names of those meteoric Baltimore Orioles players awhile back...i couldn't recall their names...but the future looks bright there for that franchise....SUPER-STARS! I haven't been that entertained by baseball in years, I guess those guys must have still had some options left or something, probably a wise choice by the GM, don't want to rush them.

BATMAN RUNS ON FIELD AT ORIOLES OPENER - YouTube

"Country Boy" Streaker Home Run At Camden Yards - YouTube

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: The Beat Goes On...

Not lacking tools in the shed boss, a better angle.

Sliding into home plate then tackled by the umpire. - YouTube

this didn't make sportscenter top plays...your guess is as good as mine.

Glacier National Park Music Video Bonus Feature - David Walburn - YouTube

Who stole OchoCinco's starbucks card? I'd investigate Welker, Gronk, and Hernandez, everything seems to be getting thrown their way. Cancel the starbuck and send Ocho some pom-poms, a great team player.
    Last edited by Orenda; 05-24-2012 at 05:39 PM.

Turn Off Ads?