Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Cuban destroying Skip Bayless

Cuban destroying Skip Bayless

Not sure if many of you have seen this video yet, but it is absolutely worth a watch. I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a huge basketball fan, and the nuance involved in plays and adjustments isn't something that excites me, but I absolutely enjoy watching Skip Bayless get absolutely torched by Mark Cuban on ESPN.

Mark Cuban Calls Out Skip Bayless - YouTube
    "It is much easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them." - Alfred Adler

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Cuban destroying Skip Bayless

That was fantastic. I didn't watch a second of the NBA Finals, but it was awesome seeing Cuban destroy that little peanuthead, Skip Bayless. Cuban went up a notch in my book.
    "....the two players I liked watching the most were Barry Larkin and Eric Davis. I was suitably entertained by their effortless skill that I didn't need them crashing into walls like a squirrel on a coke binge." - dsmith421

Baylee's has about half the IQ of Cuban. And that's not because I think Cuban is a genius. Unless Bayless is just putting on an act when on the job, he genuinely is just not an intelligent person. He lacks any critical thinking ability.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

Not that he had much to work with, but it was nice to see Stephen A. Smith avoid rushing to the defense of Bayless.

That video was twisting in the wind personified.

I'll take Skip Bayless over Mark Cuban anyday. I turned the channel that day when I saw Cuban was on

The reason Skip Bayless has a job is because he says ridiculous crap that gets his shows viewers. Eventually, people are going to catch on (although most of us already have) and stop paying attention to him since he's all just hot air. When he's alienated, hopefully he gets replaced by someone who can provide quality analysis. Seeing as how it's ESPN, I'm not too optimistic. But I don't really care because I boycott his stupid shows anyway.

I rarely watch much ESPN anymore. I prefer Dan Patricks morning show to anything on ESPN, and I also watch alot of MLB network. I have watched first take before and I really do dislike Bayless. I hate the fact he worships Tebow, hates LeBron, and never talks about baseball. Its only college sports and the NBA/NFL. Geez those sports are in there offseasons and baseball is rarely mentioned. I refuse to watch most everything on ESPN. Its become a joke really kind of like MTV nowadays. However that video was awesome and I wish more guys would show him up and tell him like it is. I give props to Cuban. Some people hate him but man he would be cool to play for.
    "Losing feels worse than winning feels good." -Vin Scully

I loved when Cuban asked Bayless about the zone defense and Bayless had no credible answer. He's like the rest of ESPiN blowhards, focus on the soap opera aspect of sports rather than the X's and O's, which they know little about.

Quote Originally Posted by Reds/Flyers Fan View Post
    I loved when Cuban asked Bayless about the zone defense and Bayless had no credible answer. He's like the rest of ESPiN blowhards, focus on the soap opera aspect of sports rather than the X's and O's, which they know little about.
    I loved this segment, too. Cuban point-blank asked, "Skip, what defense did the Thunder use on LeBron?" And Skip's response was something along the lines of, "Well, they put so and so and so and so on him." What?! That's not answering the question!

Turn Off Ads?