Turn Off Ads?
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: EURO 2012

Re: EURO 2012

Quote Originally Posted by MWM View Post
    I don't think Italy can play prevent defense for 70 minutes.
    No, but I expect Pirlo to make a few seeing eye passes for excellent chances. That 30 yard pass he hit to Balotelli earlier was a work of art.
    Variatio delectat - Cicero

2. Turn Off Ads?

I change my mind on Gomez about 10 times a game. Sometimes it looks like he doesn't belong on this stage, but then be scores. Just a strange player.

Pirlo has been one of the best players in the tournament.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

Damn again. I really loathe Italy.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

Quote Originally Posted by MWM View Post
    Damn again. I really loathe Italy.
    Looks like they're didn't sit on a 1 goal lead. Maybe Germany underestimated them a bit. However, Germany is also capable of scoring 3-4 unanswered goals. There's a lot of game left.
    "The players make the manager, it's never the other way." - Sparky Anderson

And right there is why. Cassano not even touched and he stopped the game for 2 minutes.

That second goal was awesome. Pretty surprised that Italy is basically dominating.

Italy has played great this tournament. Playing some real fluid soccer and deserving of where they are right now.

I'm glad to see Balotelli playing so well and keeping his head. Not a more talented player in the world than him if he keeps his head on straight.
    This is the time. The real Reds organization is back.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    That second goal was awesome. Pretty surprised that Italy is basically dominating.
    I didn't think that Italy dominated the first. I thought German controled the game but Italy scored on two of its opportunities.

The German coach has made a few questionable decisions in this trounament. First it was sitting Gomez and Mueller against Greece and now Mueller against Italy. Germany needs a goal and a quick goal to get back into the game.

What is the over/under on Italians laying on the ground writhing in pain in the second half? I would say 12.5.

Does anyone understand why Jack Wilshere is in a commercial with Messi and Aguero, two of the worlds best players? It would be like having Dave Concepcion, Barry Larkin, and Kurt Stillwell in the same commercial...

Quote Originally Posted by bucksfan2 View Post
    I didn't think that Italy dominated the first. I thought German controled the game but Italy scored on two of its opportunities.

The German coach has made a few questionable decisions in this trounament. First it was sitting Gomez and Mueller against Greece and now Mueller against Italy. Germany needs a goal and a quick goal to get back into the game.
    I haven't watched the whole thing, just seemed like Italy has been more dangerous and obviously has the goals. I wouldn't say it's over, but Italy is about as hard as it gets to come back against.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    I haven't watched the whole thing, just seemed like Italy has been more dangerous and obviously has the goals. I wouldn't say it's over, but Italy is about as hard as it gets to come back against.
    True. I have been watching off and on and Italy has had the more dangerous opportunities.

Something just seems wrong about Germany winning a Euro Cup in Poland....

Germany misses Schweinsteiger

Is Reus actually a relative of Jerry Reuss?

Turn Off Ads?