Turn Off Ads?

Thread: If Stephenson was in this year's draft?

If Stephenson was in this year's draft?

This year's draft is supposedly weaker in comparison to other years. If so, where do you think Robert Stephenson would be picked if he was in this year's draft?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: If Stephenson was in this year's draft?

I could see him going in the 12-20 range in this year's draft. He is clearly behind the top two HS arms in this draft (Fried and Giolito) as well as the top tier of college arms (Appel, Gausman and Zimmer) but after that it is anyone's guess.

It will be interesting to consider who should rank as a better prospect, Stephenson or the guy the Reds draft tonight...
    Go BLUE!!!

Buckley said if Stephenson was in this year's draft he would easily be a consideration at 14 because this is a so-so draft year an last year was much stronger overall.

So hard to get pumped about a guy who hasn't thrown a pitch yet a year later. Can't wait for Billings/Az so we have more boxscores.

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

I would say in that 10-15 range. Just kind of depends on where guys wind up leaning.

where is Stephenson pitching? can't find him on any roster in the Reds minor league, and why isn't he pitching yet?

Quote Originally Posted by ShaySongz View Post
    where is Stephenson pitching? can't find him on any roster in the Reds minor league, and why isn't he pitching yet?
    http://www.redszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95980

read this thread to answer your question shay

Party like it's 1990 Blitz Dorsey's Avatar

wrong thread

Party like it's 1990 Blitz Dorsey's Avatar

ditto

Stat geek...and proud
    Some dummy on Twitter asked Fay if "the guy we just drafted is hopefully better than Stephenson." Dude is already a bust according to some.

I don't know how Fay keeps his sanity. Someone asked him if there was a chance Latos could get sent to AAA for Jeff Francis last week.

Quote Originally Posted by gilpdawg View Post
    Some dummy on Twitter asked Fay if "the guy we just drafted is hopefully better than Stephenson." Dude is already a bust according to some.

I don't know how Fay keeps his sanity. Someone asked him if there was a chance Latos could get sent to AAA for Jeff Francis last week.
    I never post anywhere but Redszone. I don't mean to sound arrogant but the fans who post just about anywhere else are so incredibly dumb or ignorant I just can't take it.

Calgary, Alberta, aka, the most prosperous city in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by RedlegJake View Post
    I never post anywhere but Redszone. I don't mean to sound arrogant but the fans who post just about anywhere else are so incredibly dumb or ignorant I just can't take it.

Haha, that's a meatball down broadway......

Turn Off Ads?