Turn Off Ads?

Thread: any news on Massett and Bray

any news on Massett and Bray

Haven't heard any news on these. Thought I'd see if anyone had any info.
    Thanks

2. Turn Off Ads?
    -The Insider-

Re: any news on Massett and Bray

Saw a tweet that Masset will attempt to throw this week. It's looking, in my opinion, that Masset won't be back until late June or July, if at all.

Jeez, first Madson and now Masset. And Marshall lost his job as closer.

Not a good year for "M" relievers that the Reds signed to big contracts this offseason.

I wonder who makes it to the Reds active roster first as a lefty reliever- Bray or Donnie Joseph?
    Go BLUE!!!

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?...tnerId=rss_cin

"I am starting to feel real good. My strength is back. My mobility is there," Masset said on Tuesday. "I will be trying to throw this week to see where I'm at, probably later in the week."
    Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    Thus his team was punished
    Long live punishment
    Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    Cut back on booze and pizza?
    Good god man get a hold of yourself

http://cincinnati.com/blogs/reds/201...bray-not-good/

“What I was told is, if I was completely healthy and everything goes on pace, I could be back in three to four weeks,” Masset said. “But I’m not the doctor … I don’t know how it works. I’ll probably make two or three rehab starts.”
    – The Bill Bray news is not as good. Left-handed reliever Bray (groin) is also on the disabled list, and has been rehabbing at extended spring training inArizona.

“He’s had some alternate injuries,” Reds trainer Paul Lessard said of Bray. “Besides the groin, he’s had some issues with his low back and some issues with muscle tightness in his elbow. Unfortunately, he’s still trying to get healthy.”

I saw Bray tonight at the Dragons game, my boy was getting his autograph and I said "it's good to see you here, must mean your close to returning" and he smiled and said yes.

He'll pitch Saturday and Monday.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/dayto...p-1388603.html
    Attended 1976 World Series in my Mother's Womb. Attended 1990 World Series Game 2 as a 13 year old. Want to take my son to a a World Series Game in Cincinnati in my lifetime.

Turn Off Ads?