Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Need Advice on a Trade

Need Advice on a Trade

I've been offered Jose Hernandez and Raul Ibanez for Chris Woodward and Frank Thomas. I've been agonizing over this for a day or two now and I still haven't come to a conclusion. Usually I'm pretty decisive on whether or not to make trades, but this one has me second-guessing myself. Woodward is my starting SS now, and Hernandez would replace him. Thomas is on my bench, but I keep thinking he's going to have a comeback season and I'll regret not keeping him. I worry that last year was a fluke for Ibanez, but he does give me flexibility with his availability at several positions, while Thomas is only eligible at UTL. What does everyone think, yay or nay?

2. Turn Off Ads?
    I would go for it.

Hernandez is an obvious upgrade at SS. He will give you a good amount of Hr's, Rbi, a decent avg, and a couple SB's. He does K, A LOT, so if K's count in your league and you have a couple high K batters already, that could hurt you.

Ibanez, I believe, will be solid again this year. I would look for him to approach last years numbers. I don't think he will better them, but he should be close to last year.

As for Thomas, I have him in almost all of my leagues. I expect him to have a good bounceback year. I expect somewhere about
    .285/34/105 from him. He also walks a good amount, so if BB's count in your league, be prepared to lose about 90 BB's. Hernandez and Ibanez combined to close to 90 BB's last year, so that really might hurt. As far as power numbers, I still think you come out ahead, it's the BB's, and OBP numbers that you might slip in.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

i agree...make the deal.
    the store for all your blade, costuming (in any regard), leather (also in any regard), and steel craft needs.www.facebook.com/tdhshop

yes, this really is how we make our living.

I'd take the deal too.

Turn Off Ads?