Turn Off Ads?
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Reds Logo wallpaper

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    35

    Reds Logo wallpaper

    I've done a couple of "logo" wallpaper lately, and they seem to be a big hit. So this time I decided to take it to the diamond and put together a Cincinnati Reds logo wallpaper. This one, as you can see, is similar to the others with a few alterations. In this one you'll see that the "C" and the "REDS" have a wood grain texture that sets it apart from the rest of the logo. I'm pumped about how this one turned out, and hopefully it will let you represent the Reds the rest of the season.

    HERE

  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #2
    Member mattfeet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,787

    Re: Reds Logo wallpaper

    Nice work!

  4. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    35

    Re: Reds Logo wallpaper

    Thanks. I figured it would appeal to more fans since it doesn't feature a certain player. currently my wallpaper

  5. #4
    The Mad Doctor
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    17

    Re: Reds Logo wallpaper

    Looks great!! Thanks for sharing it!

  6. #5
    Member Gizmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Currently in MD
    Posts
    948

    Re: Reds Logo wallpaper

    great work! I threw it into my wallpaper rotation.
    Is it "next season" yet?

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    434

    Re: Reds Logo wallpaper

    Very nice!
    80% of the earth is covered by water. The other 20% is covered by Eric Davis.


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | BCubb2003 | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | LexRedsFan | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25