Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I have never been more embarrassed....

I have never been more embarrassed....

to be a reds fan than I am tonight....Dusty has to go. our bullpen has a 3 run lead and cannot hold it.

somebody has to be held responsible. dusty is the main crop and I say He is let go at the end of the year.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    EMAW

Re: I have never been more embarrassed....

gimme a break, the Reds pen is the best in the league, if Bailey stayed in you Dusty Haters would say 1. Ruins young arms by leaving them in 2. Fire him because we got a great pen and stupid Duncey Dusty "Insert your hate" Baker sucks....

Bakers Dozen

OP is a

He killed three pitchers in a three run game, now chapman..who does he turn to now?

Quote Originally Posted by ShaySongz View Post
    He killed three pitchers in a three run game, now chapman..who does he turn to now?
    point exactly...

Dusty panic with Logan..taking Marshall out after the single from Fielder was trigger happy...He's managing reckless to keep from losing the game..trust your pitchers!

EMAW

Amazing group on here, best pen in league and one bad outing means panic by Dusty? The only panic is by a group on a message board, geez guys !

Marshall went from being closer to having one batter?! You not calling that panic? Bringing chapman in the eighth is not panic?! Please!

Logan was on the mound with runners on base in 7th..but a walk and bloop hit got him pulled in the 8th..is what it is..

Quote Originally Posted by ShaySongz View Post
    Marshall went from being closer to having one batter?! You not calling that panic? Bringing chapman in the eighth is not panic?! Please!
    Agreed...I like that he went with his best reliever when he needed him most but going through 3 relievers to get to him was over managing.

it called started with the bum arredondo coming in and giving up a 4 pitch walk

Quote Originally Posted by EMAW View Post
    gimme a break, the Reds pen is the best in the league, if Bailey stayed in you Dusty Haters would say 1. Ruins young arms by leaving them in 2. Fire him because we got a great pen and stupid Duncey Dusty "Insert your hate" Baker sucks....

WAS the best pen in the league

Quote Originally Posted by wvreds View Post
    WAS the best pen in the league
    if the right guys got more time such as Hoover, Simon, or Lecure pitched more they could be once again

EMAW

good grief the haters are "special" tonight
    I will stand by earlier comments, a majority of the BAKER HATERS would rather be in 4th or 5th place with their guy managing than 1st with Dusty, very, very sad but oh so true

Quote Originally Posted by EMAW View Post
    good grief the haters are "special" tonight
    I will stand by earlier comments, a majority of the BAKER HATERS would rather be in 4th or 5th place with their guy managing than 1st with Dusty, very, very sad but oh so true
    this team would easily be in first with an average manager. If Dusty were Managing the Pirates they would be in last place, he is an awful manager

Turn Off Ads?