Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Reds Room?

Nerdvana Annihilation

Reds Room?

Hello,
    My wife and I just recently bought a house and I made my office a Cincinnati Reds themed room.

Do any of you guys have anything like this? I would like to get some ideas for mine.

I am working on building some nice shelf's to hold my bubbleheads and signed baseballs.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Reds Room?

My office is my Reds room. I am slowly getting it situated and putting things where I want them to be. I'll post some pics later once I have it organized a little better.

If I lived closer to Cincinnati, I would look into this. Would be awesome in my man cave even though it is a smaller pool table.

(I am not affiliated with the seller/just think it is neat)

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/spo/3276368193.html

* Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

I'm in the process of doing a Reds wall in the basement. I'm outlining a baseball diamond on one wall, and mounting small shelves at each position for signed baseballs. Some positions are pretty empty (1B, 2B), whereas LF is getting pretty crowded already.

I added this pub table and chairs in my living room for more people space during the playoffs.

What the heck, this is staying here all year round.

Sorry for the not so good picture:

Here are some from our wedding (Cincinnati Reds themed), and a couple of our basement that I finished over the last couple of years. The Jersey replaced the sign in book at the reception. Everyone just autographed it.

*edit: found a couple other updated pictures.*
    Last edited by Calten; 09-24-2012 at 09:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Calten View Post
    Here are some from our wedding (Cincinnati Reds themed), and a couple of our basement that I finished over the last couple of years. The Jersey replaced the sign in book at the reception. Everyone just autographed it.
    Awesome idea for a wedding! Nice job.

Thanks, it was the wife's idea. I simply didn't argue We had Topps make baseball cards for our save the dates, and everything haha. I just had to get out of her way :P

Also, that pool table is SICK, and I would love to have it, but I think she would bury me down there....

Quote Originally Posted by Calten View Post
    Also, that pool table is SICK, and I would love to have it, but I think she would bury me down there....
    Here is another one in Cincinnati. I asked if he or she would ship it but got no response (do not blame them).

A 100 bucks is a killer deal for this pub table. The cheapest I have seen online is $299.

As stated on the pool table post, I am not affiliated with the seller,

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/fuo/3267327012.html

Did we just become BFF's dubc47834's Avatar

My mancave is currently a work in progress. I am trying to get it as close as i can as the one in the reds HOF. I have the astroturf carpet down, the bar in, and 3 stadium seats i bought off ebay from riverfront stadium. I dont know if i want to paint the drywall or put up the wood like the one at the HOF. My wife says im obsessed....i say im a fan....lol

Tell her you're not obsessed until you put a lock on the inside of the door so she can't come in!

How is that astroturf? I thought about doing it, but was concerned with the resale of the house...

Drywall SUCKED. I will hire someone next time...

Quote Originally Posted by dubc47834 View Post
    My mancave is currently a work in progress. I am trying to get it as close as i can as the one in the reds HOF. I have the astroturf carpet down, the bar in, and 3 stadium seats i bought off ebay from riverfront stadium. I dont know if i want to paint the drywall or put up the wood like the one at the HOF. My wife says im obsessed....i say im a fan....lol
    Post a picture. Sounds cool even for what you have now! I am on the look out for Riverfront Stadium seats. Would love them on the patio during the summer.
    Last edited by goreds2; 09-24-2012 at 10:12 PM. Reason: grammer

When my wife and I bought our house 3 years ago, my only stipulation was that I get a room for myself and my collection. Most of my room is UNC sports based, as thats where I live and have access to most of my good stuff, but I do have a wall of Reds stuff-and wish I had more space for all my jerseys and bigger items. I tried to post pictures here, but am not very computer savvy and not having much luck.
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

My savings would take a hit if I lived near Cincinnati. I would have bought the pool table, Reds pub table and this:

As stated on the other posts, I am not affiliated with the seller.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/clt/3294562650.html

Turn Off Ads?