Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Anyone Having Issues With The TBS HD Feed?

Anyone Having Issues With The TBS HD Feed?

The Standard Definition feed works fine but the HD has had picture and sound issues the last two nights. I have Time Warner cable 30 miles east of Columbus, Ohio.

Has anyone else had this issue?
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Had to have been a provider problem. I didn't experience anything like that on the DirecTV feed.

Re: Anyone Having Issues With The TBS HD Feed?

With the Reds on TNT no issues thus far tonight. I did reboot the cable boxes today. Hopefully no more issues in the future.
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

I've had an issue with Time Warner period, on a lot of channels. Sometimes you're surfing HBO and find a movie you want to watch, and it just cuts to a black screen. Sometimes FSN HD just pixelates and then goes black, and I have to switch to standard def, which is also a black screen.

Resetting the box usually fixes it, but that takes about 10 minutes to reboot. I miss DirecTV. The only time I lost my signal with satellite was during heavy storms. Time Warner channels go out constantly, and they're connected via cable.

Also, the remote functions are slower than Sean Casey running bases. The only reason I don't switch back to DirecTV is they required a 1 year contract, which expired, then they started charging me almost double.

I had the same trouble in Charlotte. The Sunday night games were much better. I know the Reds were on TNT but Yankee game did not have the same problems as the Saturday games. I did complain to the TBS twitter site @mlb_tbs. I heard rumors that they did not give TBS enough bandwith probably because all they show is sitcoms 24-7, but I hope things are better. Was glad to see fox has NLCS just in case.

I'm in St. Louis, and TBS's feed cut out a couple times during the Cards game yesterday.

Turn Off Ads?