Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Cards/Pitt/Tigers and yes us

Cards/Pitt/Tigers and yes us

Well we are all trying to get that bad taste out of our mouths from the Indians beat down, here is some things to chew on..

Detriot Tigers play Pirates this weekend. So far they have taken 2 out of 3 from both us and the Cards. Pirates could see Verlander on Sunday I think as he pitched I believe in the Tuesday game vs. Cards. Pirates still hanging around..

Cards get Royals this weekend, interestingly, of the 11 losses suffered by the Cards this month, 10 of them have seen the Cards offense score 3 runs or fewer.

We get the Twins, a once pretty dominate team in the AL central who right now is not. I think Mauer is ailing a bit and their hottest pitcher I think went last night vs. Pirates (Loraino) so we may not see him. We will be offering up Homer, Cueto and Latos I think. Saturday's game is sold out, but haven't heard about the other two yet.

So..

Root for the royals and tigers..and lets hope our bats finally arrive from NYC and we continue to see the progression of Homer, the continual dominance of Cueto and well, a better outing by Latos...

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Cards/Pitt/Tigers and yes us

The games coming up between now and the All Star break may tell much of how the rest of the season will go. We get the Twins and the Brewers at home, then the dreaded west coast road trip to SF for 4, LA for 3, and SD for 4. The Cardinals get KC for 3 and MIA for 3 on the road, then PIT for 3, COL for 4, and MIA for 3 at home. PIT gets DET at home for 3, a road trip to Philly for 4, at STL for 3, then home for HOU for 4, and SF for 3.
    I think the Cards have the easier schedule of the 3 teams (especially since MIA is struggling badly) and the Reds have the tougher of the 3 (because of their history on west coast trips).
    We shall see. It sure would be nice if Walt could get a #4 hitter now instead of waiting until the last minute at the end of July(if he does it at all)!

Turn Off Ads?