Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: McDonalds Last in Customer Satisfaction

McDonalds Last in Customer Satisfaction

McDonalds Last in Customer Satisfaction

No surprise here. The McDonalds in northern Virginia are terrible. Most of the workers can't understand you when you order something. KFC is bad too. I'm going to have to come to Kentucky to get good KFC. Also the Dunkin Donuts in my area never have enough dooughnuts. I've quit going to them. Whenever I go to one up here they are out of the glazed donuts. How does a Dunkin Donuts run out of doughnuts?

http://shine.yahoo.com/shine-food/mc...165900737.html
    Reds Fan Since 1971

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: McDonalds Last in Customer Satisfaction

Quote Originally Posted by cumberlandreds View Post
    How does a Dunkin Donuts run out of doughnuts?
    I used to go to a Caribou Coffee across from my workplace and it seemed like about half the time I'd order a cup of Joe and they'd say, "That'll be a minute, we're brewing a new pot." It doesn't seem hard to anticipate that if you are a coffee shop, people will expect coffee.
    But I've been known to over think things.
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

I must admit I go to McDonald's regularly because of my kid's affection for Happy Meals and Daddy's refusal to cook and yes their service is horrible. We go to several different McDonald's and the problems happen across the board. They rarely remember "everything". Most commonly forgot items include ketchup and straws but there's nothing that they haven't screwed up at one time or another. The most irritating part is that they don't make it easy for you to question them. They give you the bag at the drive thru, say thank you and then close the window or walk off. I have to check everything right there and wait for them to graciously return in order to settle our differences. It would make it much more service oriented if they'd hand you the bag and say "did we get everything" just like they do when they deliver your food at Frisch's.

Haven't bought anything but iced tea ( on the road) there in almost 20 years

Tastes extremely processed

Check this out

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2012/06/20/mcdonalds-advertising-behind-the-scenes_n_1611841.html

You guys haven't watched Super Size Me?

Yes, if you're kinda fat already and you eat McDonald's for every meal for 30 straight days you are going to get fatter and you're going to feel sbomb.

Off topic but i take any chance I get to point out how pointless that movie was. Super High Me was much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Quote Originally Posted by SunDeck View Post
    I used to go to a Caribou Coffee across from my workplace and it seemed like about half the time I'd order a cup of Joe and they'd say, "That'll be a minute, we're brewing a new pot." It doesn't seem hard to anticipate that if you are a coffee shop, people will expect coffee.
    But I've been known to over think things.
    That's better than not having any and not having anymore until tomorrow. I can wait on a fresh pot of coffe to brew. I would actually prefer that. I complained to Dunkin Donuts about it through their website. The guy that owned the local franchise e-mailed me and offered me a free dozen but I never took them up on it. I just don't go there anymore. Which is all the better for me and my health.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    Haven't bought anything but iced tea ( on the road) there in almost 20 years

Tastes extremely processed

Check this out

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobile...n_1611841.html
    They are all like that. I have a friend who does food photography for a living and most of the stuff she shoots isn't even close to actually being edible.

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    They are all like that. I have a friend who does food photography for a living and most of the stuff she shoots isn't even close to actually being edible.
    In general I agree with that, but for those in the Dayton area, I've always wondered if Cassano's Pizza does anything different to their "food" for their TV commercials? By that I mean, it pretty much always looks like what is delievered, not some supped up pizza that is obviously doctored for commericals like you see with the national chain commercials for Domino's, Pizza hut, etc...

If you went my TV, a pizza hut pizza would kick cassano's butt every day of the week, but when you take what's delivered to my door, the cassano's pizza that looks pretty close to what I saw on TV is about 1000% times better (at least when they get it right, they tend to have issues with consistancy ranging b/w a perfect thin crust pizza to a very average pizza, at least Pizza Hut is consistantly crappy, so they've got that going for them.)

You're being very UnDude. sonny's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines View Post
    You guys haven't watched Super Size Me?

Yes, if you're kinda fat already and you eat McDonald's for every meal for 30 straight days you are going to get fatter and you're going to feel sbomb.

Off topic but i take any chance I get to point out how pointless that movie was. Super High Me was much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No.
    Witty signature.

haha incredible......sadly i still eat that crap.....pretty soon ill be having heart surgery haha

Is it just me, or did fast food actually taste better back in the mid 70's? A quarter pounder looked and tasted much better than today. And you could really taste the char broiled taste in a Whopper. Taco Bell used to cook and mash their refried beans in the store. And Wendy's hamburger used to taste like Five Guys hamburgers do now. What happened?

always ask questions bigredmechanism's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buckeyeboy View Post
    Is it just me, or did fast food actually taste better back in the mid 70's? A quarter pounder looked and tasted much better than today. And you could really taste the char broiled taste in a Whopper. Taco Bell used to cook and mash their refried beans in the store. And Wendy's hamburger used to taste like Five Guys hamburgers do now. What happened?
    My money is on using cheaper ingredients to increase their profit.

Quote Originally Posted by buckeyeboy View Post
    Actually, I think Time Magazine did a taste test between Wendy's and Five Guys. Believe it or not, Wendy's came out on top. I like Wendy's because their burgers taste like actual beef. With McDonald's and Burger King, I think they use seasonings or their "charbroilers" to cover the taste of the meat. When it comes to hamburgers, I'm a bit of a purist in that I think less is more. When I make them at home, it's just a blend of ground sirloin and ground chuck with just enough salt to enhance the flavor of the beef.

Five Guys is okay. If you're ever in the Akron area, Swenson's drive in is a good place to try.
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

Quote Originally Posted by Yachtzee View Post
    Actually, I think Time Magazine did a taste test between Wendy's and Five Guys. Believe it or not, Wendy's came out on top. I like Wendy's because their burgers taste like actual beef. With McDonald's and Burger King, I think they use seasonings or their "charbroilers" to cover the taste of the meat. When it comes to hamburgers, I'm a bit of a purist in that I think less is more. When I make them at home, it's just a blend of ground sirloin and ground chuck with just enough salt to enhance the flavor of the beef.

Five Guys is okay. If you're ever in the Akron area, Swenson's drive in is a good place to try.
    I had Wendy's for the first time about a year ago and it was pretty decent. I think they revamped their menu last year and the quality was better.

If I'm going to go fast food for a burger, I'll stand in line for the Shake Shack.

Wendys was much better in the 70's and even into the 80's. The hamburgers much juicer and thicker than todays. I rarely get one from them anymore. Where's the beef?!?
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Turn Off Ads?