Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mat Latos

Re: Mat Latos

Quote Originally Posted by bigredmechanism View Post
    24 years old, goes deep into games, has great stuff, will probably win ~15 games this season, low 4.00 E.R.A. (with a career history that suggests it will be much lower), and under team control for 3 more years after this season?

Where do I sign up for that? Because that sounds awesome.
    On the Reds main board there was a poster who would call him Eric Milton the 2nd.

I just love it when haters eat crow.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by bigredmechanism View Post
    24 years old, goes deep into games, has great stuff, will probably win ~15 games this season, low 4.00 E.R.A. (with a career history that suggests it will be much lower), and under team control for 3 more years after this season?

Where do I sign up for that? Because that sounds awesome.
    Spot on mate.

always ask questions bigredmechanism's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HataRade View Post
    On the Reds main board there was a poster who would call him Eric Milton the 2nd.

That board is depressing.

RZ is better by several orders of magnitude.

Quote Originally Posted by HataRade View Post

From age 24-28 Eric Milton was 56-32.....then the Reds got him. But if Latos does that for the Reds we'll be happy. (Milton missed almost an entire season in that data)

Turn Off Ads?