I used the term 'change' rather than 'fix' since I'm not sure a first place team actually needs fixing. But this team could be better, with some subtle changes. I'm wondering what suggestions people have in that regard.
For me, this is what I would do:
* Ludwick goes to FT in LF and moves to cleanup in the batting order
* Rolen retires (won't happen) or gets released (again, probably won't happen) or goes on the DL until September (maybe)
* If Rolen doesn't go then Cairo needs to
* Frazier goes back to FT at 3b
* Reds trade (Phipps & Sulbarin?) for Bryan Lahair from the cubs (he can back up at LF, RF, and 3b, and provide pop off the bench)
*Phillips goes back to leading off
Right now I wouldn't change the pitching, though I wouldn't mind seeing another starter with major league experience brought in at AAA. Reds starters have made every start so far this season, but it would be amazing if that continued the rest of the year. If I was going to trade for a starter, my target would be Clayton Richard from San Diego. He's got a 2/1 GB/FB ratio for his career.