hahaha classic

Re: Reds vs. Dodgers game 1

Quote Originally Posted by Old Righthander View Post
    what clubs?
    Mizuno MP-59 irons & a Cleveland driver

I don't want to grow up Red Raindog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBuckeye View Post
    Who you MLB.tv guys listening to tonight?

I like the Reds broadcast... but I thoroughly enjoy listening to Vin Scully talking about the Reds!
    I can listen to him talk about paint drying.
    The older I get - the better I was

and yes - I hate the Cardinals (Reds fan since 1958)

I miss Raisor

This guy looks sharp tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Righthander View Post
    I can listen to him talk about paint drying.
    Yeah he's so impressive... one man show

Hurry back, Votto.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsFanInBama View Post
    Mizuno MP-59 irons & a Cleveland driver
    I've been playing the MP-33 for years. Next summer I'm either getting the MP-59 or the Cleveland 588 CB.

I bet the "Beav's" Mom's great grandson will shut us out tonight and strike out 15 or more... Ok, who knows what (who) I'm talking about?
    Last edited by Falcon7; 07-02-2012 at 10:38 PM.

Well, I'm not watching on TV, and this is the first time I've seen you comment on the Dodgers' lineup. On the other hand, you complain about the Reds lineup every single day. I'm conditioned to your ways at this point.
    I make 20-40 posts a day over here....I will complain when Stubbs is stinking and never sitting. I'm not Debbie Downer and I'm not the glass is always full. This is an internet website for the Reds...I love the Reds. I'm a lifelong fan no matter what I'll be tuned into every game. I'm not breaking any rules and I almost always have stats to go with it.

Making the playoffs looks pretty do-able and things are good enough to make it. This team is pretty good enough IMO to win it all.

You root your way and I'll root mine. I'll look to limit my opinion on a couple things I have beaten as most get my thoughts ....but they drive me crazy.

Don't act though as if true fans can't be upset with areas of a team even though they are happy with the overall team. I'll continue to call it as I see it...but promise not to beat it to the ones that are regular readers on here.

Go Reds!

Homer - living up to his name again.
    He should just change his name to Homerun Bailey, thats what i call him

It's hilarious that even after retirement LaRussa is still pissing Dusty off.

Quote Originally Posted by Who Dey Time View Post
    I've been playing the MP-33 for years. Next summer I'm either getting the MP-59 or the Cleveland 588 CB.
    First set of Mizunos I've had. I've had a set of Callaways for a few years but I've used a Cleveland driver for as long as I can remember and love it. I hit a friend's MP-33s and liked.
    Last edited by RedsFanInBama; 07-02-2012 at 10:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman92 View Post
    I make 20-40 posts a day over here....I will complain when Stubbs is stinking and never sitting. I'm not Debbie Downer and I'm not the glass is always full. This is an internet website for the Reds...I love the Reds. I'm a lifelong fan no matter what I'll be tuned into every game. I'm not breaking any rules and I almost always have stats to go with it.

Making the playoffs looks pretty do-able and things are good enough to make it. This team is pretty good enough IMO to win it all.

You root your way and I'll root mine. I'll look to limit my opinion on a couple things I have beaten as most get my thoughts ....but they drive me crazy.

Don't act though as if true fans can't be upset with areas of a team even though they are happy with the overall team. I'll continue to call it as I see it...but promise not to beat it to the ones that are regular readers on here.

Go Reds!
    Sounds good.

Turn Off Ads?