Turn Off Ads?
Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/2/12 Reds at Dodgers

Re: 7/2/12 Reds at Dodgers

I didn't realize Cairo only weighed 143?
    Baseball is like church. Many attend, few understand

2. Turn Off Ads?

Chad has been the Dodgers version of an enigma.......great stuff but always getting beat and sometimes very hard.

Yet this lineup and the way they approach AB's....is like a tonic for underachieving pitchers.

On the pitching end.....giving up 2 runs to the Dodgers, who have been flat out terrible for a week. I think Bailey would give up 5 runs in 5 innings to the 1906 White Sox.

I think the hate on Miggy is a bit much, but he certainly should not be the Reds backup plan for regular Votto absences.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

I think their lineup is actually worse then ours, yet we are down. That speaks volumes of Bailey right now. He needs to step it up or get shipped out.

Quote Originally Posted by WildcatFan View Post
    I'm on my iPad, but now I'm sticking with it. That's terrific.
    Missing my iPad with this power outage. Android phones suck and my iPhone and iPad ain't work. Matters not. We still have let the Bucs catch us. But I can't post on this POS. Later
    www.ris-news.com
    "You only have to bat a thousand in two things; flying and heart transplants. Everything else you can go 4-for-5."
    -Beano Cook

I do think Billingsly looks really sharp tonight and not just because of the Reds. That being said this lineup is pretty awful overall.

So when did Bailey start deserving all of this bashing?

Haunted by walks

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Cloninger View Post
    On the pitching end.....giving up 2 runs to the Dodgers, who have been flat out terrible for a week. I think Bailey would give up 5 runs in 5 innings to the 1906 White Sox.
    And they're all dead.

Well, we might be tied again with the Pirates for an evening. That was fun last time.

Posting from Southwest VA redsfaninbsg's Avatar

Reds need to be within two to three games at the end of August and I like there chances
    This is the ol Left Hander rounding third and heading for home.

Quote Originally Posted by kbrake View Post
    I do think Billingsly looks really sharp tonight and not just because of the Reds. That being said this lineup is pretty awful overall.
    All of a sudden he looks this good? Like Jackson did earlier this year? Nope......Chad has been bad. I watch all their games out here and he has been bad. He just did not get good all of a sudden for this game.

Haunted by walks

This is the worst first-place team ever.

Future Fame of Holler WildcatFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cbowen2112 View Post
    Looking K...he is a joke right now. He looks overmatched by everyone and then gets lucky every once in a while and saves his job. Soto has to be better then that at the dish. Bring him up. We do not need Cario's glove with Valdez on the bench, so why is he here?
    It makes me yearn for the days of Jerry Hairston and Jeff Keppinger.
    "I never argue with people who say baseball is boring, because baseball is boring. And then, suddenly, it isn't. And that's what makes it great." - Joe Posnanski

Quote Originally Posted by *BaseClogger* View Post
    When he constantly implodes in games after great pitching performances by the rest of the rotation. He needs to get on the track of the other guys. Do you think he looks confident and/or sharp in his last 3-4 starts?

Quote Originally Posted by *BaseClogger* View Post
    He's been a decent 5th starter for the last few weeks......so I guess that is fine if that is what your expectations are out of him.

Turn Off Ads?