Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UFC 148

Re: UFC 148

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    I watched the first UFC live on tv and rented the next handful from a local video store. Ah, the good ole days. Tito was popular, but I never really understood why. Never really was a fan of the guy.
    Tito was a guy who everyone had strong feelings about. Some people loved him, other people hated him, but nobody was 'meh' when it came to Tito Ortiz. He absolutely carried the UFC on his back during the 'human cockfighting' dark ages, and he helped launch the post-TUF era with his performance on TUF 3.

I loved him early in his career because of his feud with the Lion's Den, who I though were a bunch of self-entitled dicks who took themselves too seriously. Later in his career, I hated him for ducking Chuck Liddell by playing the 'friends' card for nearly two years. I eventually worked my way back to loving him again after the Bader win. He really should have retired after that. That would have been a great way to cap off his career.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: UFC 148

I was disappointed with Silva's grabbing of the shorts and his attempt to "grease"

Did anyone check out UFC on fuel? Weidman destroyed Munoz to continue being undefeated. He has great wrestling credentials and has amazing jiu jitsu. Could be the guy to beat Silva if he continues improving.

Turn Off Ads?