Turn Off Ads?
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Reds vs. Padres Friday 7/6

Re: Reds vs. Padres Friday 7/6

mlb.com question.

We lost power last week with those crazy storms down here in Huntington. We bought the montly mlb.com thing so i coudl watch on my laptop in the car.

Well, we were blacked out. Dumb move on my part.

Anyway. Rather than cancelling, I kept it, because Im going to the beach next week.

Will i still be blacked out since I BOUGHT it in Huntington, or will it read my location as NC and allow me to watch?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by mrherd05 View Post
    mlb.com question.

We lost power last week with those crazy storms down here in Huntington. We bought the montly mlb.com thing so i coudl watch on my laptop in the car.

Well, we were blacked out. Dumb move on my part.

Anyway. Rather than cancelling, I kept it, because Im going to the beach next week.

Will i still be blacked out since I BOUGHT it in Huntington, or will it read my location as NC and allow me to watch?
    Its based off of the location of purchase I believe. Thus, if you login with your ID you would be blacked out.

Cozart's fault

Quote Originally Posted by Who Dey Time View Post
    You cant consider the constant bash Dusty people as Reds fans. They have shown their true colors.

Dusty isn't perfect but he's done better than most could with this current group. Can't let them get you down.
    "Current Group" are you serious.

All star first baseman, second baseman, third baseman the last two years, right fielder. HIGHLY RATED centerfielder. Got a new LF in trade, HIGHLY rated catcher, great bullpen, EXCELLENT starting rotation.

Come on man. The guy mismanages constantly, gives lame excuses that contradict each other, constantly, and is just not any good. Also doesnt even know how to speak in complete, english sentences.

Quote Originally Posted by Who Dey Time View Post
    Its based off of the location of purchase I believe. Thus, if you login with your ID you would be blacked out.

Well, crap.

MLB 12 AP......at least listen to all the games and can view all the highlights.

Lots of souvenirs in the upper deck tonight.
    If evolution is outlawed, only outlaws will evolve!

All star first baseman, second baseman, third baseman the last two years, right fielder. HIGHLY RATED centerfielder. Got a new LF in trade, HIGHLY rated catcher, great bullpen, EXCELLENT starting rotation.

Come on man. The guy mismanages constantly, gives lame excuses that contradict each other, constantly, and is just not any good. Also doesnt even know how to speak in complete, english sentences.
    No true leadoff hitter, no cleanup guy, RISP is terrible, hamstrung by a very limited bench and forced to start maddeningly inconsistent young players.

You're mad about your purchase? Lol

I'll bet 7 zillion dollars none of you guys convince the other side to agree with you.

There is simply no way to know how anyone other than Dusty would do with this group.

Huh, didn't know that. Cozart leading the NL rookies in hits this season. Alonso just a few behind him.
    If evolution is outlawed, only outlaws will evolve!

Cozart having the game of his life

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman92 View Post
    I'll bet 7 zillion dollars none of you guys convince the other side to agree with you.

There is simply no way to know how anyone other than Dusty would do with this group.
    What a crock.....you don't have 7 zillion dollars!

Did we just become BFF's dubc47834's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman92 View Post
    If I lived within 25 miles I'd be there 25+ times a season. Being two hours away we usually do about 5 or 6 a year....since about 1997.

The Reds in one of their ugliest series I can remember lost 3 in a row in highly irritating fashion to the meh Mets in GABP last year.....after that 3rd crappy loss in a row I went on Stub Hub and bought tickets for the get-away game the next day.
    I understand those that live father away. I'm just stating in general. Not trying to call anyone out, just stating my opinion.

5.3 Posts Abv Replacement BluegrassRedleg's Avatar

Stubby K only 5 away from career K 500.

Just for kicks and giggles, Tony Gwynn retired with 434 in 20 years.
    Rounding third and heading for home...

Turn Off Ads?