What is everyone's second half predictions? I'm going to go homer on this:
1. Sticking with my original prediction that Matt Holliday will win the NL MVP. He's arguably the hottest hitter in baseball right now and I can see him continuing to be locked in.
2. Adam Wainwright will win more than 16 games.
3. Mike Trout will win AL rookie of the year and AL MVP.
4. Pujols will get voted in the top 10 of AL MVP's.
5. The Yankees will blow out the AL East and it will be a laugher in the last month.
6. The LA Doyers will fall back to second place in the NL West.
7. The Braves will win the AL East.
8. The Cardinals will win the NL Central on the last day of the year. They become the first NL team since the Big Red Machine to win back to back World Series.
Here are my playoff teams:
NL: Giants, Cardinals, Braves, Reds
AL: Yankees, Angels, White Sox, Rangers