Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Old baseball cards....

The pride is back. Assembly Hall's Avatar

Old baseball cards....

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Old baseball cards....

Quote Originally Posted by Assembly Hall View Post
    Man, I read about this the other day, amazing find!!! I wish I was that lucky as well. I'm sure I find nothing but junk when the day comes to clean out my family attic....
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

A 1963 Topps Pete Rose rookie card number 537 has a book value of about $900.00 in Near Mint condition and $225.00 - $450.00 in Very Good - Excellent condition. Professionally graded cards will sell for more. Condition is important.
    And to think that I probably put a Pete Rose rookie card in the spokes of my bike to make a cool sound while I was pedaling down the road.

The pride is back. Assembly Hall's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by texasdave View Post
    And to think that I probably put a Pete Rose rookie card in the spokes of my bike to make a cool sound while I was pedaling down the road.
    Dad and I were talking about this the other day. He shudders that he rode around with his Scwinn in the late 40's with Ted Williams and Joe Dimaggio making noise from the spokes of his "chick magnet"!

Turn Off Ads?