Turn Off Ads?
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Reds vs. Diamondbacks Monday 7/16

Re: Reds vs. Diamondbacks Monday 7/16

Quote Originally Posted by The Rage View Post
    Just a bad offense right now. Miley was as bad as Arroyo but they couldn't knock him out. Some guys named "Jay" and "Zack" are the two big culprits.
    Cozart is in a terrible funk right now.

Hopefully Bruce can go on one of his one month hot streaks in the very near future, we could use one.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Cueto misses a turn. Votto out for 4...+ weeks. Alot of bad news lately. The long faces in the dugout. It reminds me when we lost Madson during spring training. They'll get through it. Someone will step up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadasimha View Post
    Coming off such an emotional series win over the Cards plus finding out their MVP is gone for at least 3 weeks, I'm not surprised they were down this game.
    This is the time that professional ballplayers should step-up and elevate their play, just like jay bruce, zack cozart and bronson arroyo did tonight.

Me thinks the Reds may be in trouble. The offense was feeble to begin with, now the pitching staff can't afford a bad day. I hope someone steps it up, as I don't think the Reds have the resources to enact a trade for an impact player

Quote Originally Posted by Maker_84 View Post
    even without Votto u cant lose a home series to the Diamondbacks
    During the 6 game streak Votto hit about .180 with 1 RBI. Yea, I know he's hurt, but they can win without him.
    Of course I hope he's back ASAP, but likely a good month before he returns.

EDIT: Wrong he hit .300 with 2 RBI.
    Last edited by Falcon7; 07-16-2012 at 10:37 PM.

st louis just came back and probably gonna win, Pirates also threatening

You figure one of our hottest hitters will be out tomorrow. 5 hits in two days spells bench.

5.3 Posts Abv Replacement BluegrassRedleg's Avatar

Dodgers have lost 18 of 24.

Still a little pissed we didn't come out of there with a series win.
    Rounding third and heading for home...

I had to go back and take another look at that Bray wild pitch on the intentional walk. Anyone out there besides me think that Bray looked like a certain Cincinnati mayor on that pitch? So, in recapping, worst pitch on an intentional walk ever thrown. Lollygag home covering the plate. Suprised to find the ball coming to him. Tag runner. Out. Inning over.

Stubbs two hits and a walk. Heisey two more base knocks, five in the last two game. Which one sits?

Quote Originally Posted by texasdave View Post
    Stubbs two hits and a walk. Heisey two more base knocks, five in the last two game. Which one sits?
    Put me down for $500,000 that if one of them sits....it's Heisey

Turn Off Ads?