Turn Off Ads?
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Votto has torn meniscus, to miss 3-4 weeks

Re: Votto has torn meniscus, to miss 3-4 weeks

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Votto has torn meniscus, to miss 3-4 weeks

First off I want to make it clear I am in no way angry at Votto, he did what any player does, tough it out as long as he can. However the training/medical staff are responsible for protecting the player even against the player himself. What do you think would happen if we allowed players with concussions to decide when they could go back to play? Certainly this is an extreme example, but it illustrate my point. The training/medical staff should have stepped in sooner, and I am convinced of that fact.

Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!

RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball

Contact us: Boss | Gallen5862 | Plus Plus | Powel Crosley | RedlegJake | The Operator