Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weird Premonitions about a Reds Player?

Weird Premonitions about a Reds Player?

If you had a weird premonition about a Reds player would you share it with others on here so you could be on the record or keep it to yourself.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Weird Premonitions about a Reds Player?

I would share it unless it involved farm animals.

Not sure if this is a premonition or not but with both Pujols and Fielder gone I just know that Votto is due for a major injury of some sort...no I dont want it to happen just feel like its inevitable.........I also think(unless I missed it in the last few days)that Phillip's lack of a new contract will become a major issue during the season.

I have a wierd feeling that Ludwick is going to have a pretty big year for us. Don't know why, just have a feeling.

I also have a weird feeling that Phillips contract issue will haunt us at some part this season. However I think the media will have much to do with it.

Also I have a feeling that Homer Bailey will have a huge season. Think he will finally come into his own

I have the same feeling about Homer and also Latos.

And here's a story you won't believe about premonitions but it's true. When I was about 14 I was listening to a game on radio and Gary Redus was on first. A lefty was on the mound and threw over a couple times. I just had this thought that Redus with his speed should just take off next time the pitcher threw over. 10 seconds later that's exactly what happened and he beat the throw from the first baseman to second. I'm sure we've all had that happen with homeruns. You get a feeling someone is about to go deep and they do. No big deal, just a coincidence right? I've had that happen a few times watching games. But this Redus thing blew me away when it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by UPRedsFan View Post
    I have the same feeling about Homer and also Latos.
    I don't think a big year from Latos would be wierd enough to call it a premonition. I EXPECT Latos to have a big year.

I fully expect one of our stars (probably Latos) to need major surgery at some point and miss the rest of the year and into next. I also expect that everybody else will step up in that event.

I have a good Feeling that Hannigan steps up the offensive production and plays the majority of the time at catcher. I also think Jay Bruce gets a gold glove and silver slugger this season.

I have a feeling that you are all wrong .

I have a feeling Leake will be the second best pitcher in the rotation this year, behind Latos.

Leake is going to wind up having the best career of any pitcher currently on our staff. SO any type of big year from him wouldn't suprise me or qualify as "wierd"

Quote Originally Posted by smixsell View Post
    I have a wierd feeling that Ludwick is going to have a pretty big year for us. Don't know why, just have a feeling.
    I have a feeling Heisey is going to snatch that starting spot from him.

I have a feeling that this will be the Swan song for Joey Votto as a Red and that since we no longer have Yonder we will be scrambling for power at first base for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Meat View Post
    I have a feeling that this will be the Swan song for Joey Votto as a Red and that since we no longer have Yonder we will be scrambling for power at first base for next season.
    His contract is through next year. IF he doesn't sign an extension the Reds won't consider trading him before the all star break next year. He's also stated recently that he "very much wants" to stay in Cincinnati. I think we back up the truck for him this year.

Turn Off Ads?