Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Sick of having this *&^&*^& on my team

Sick of having this *&^&*^& on my team

I have had OF Carlos Lee on my fantasy teams for 3 years (at least) waiting for him to put up a huge season. Not going to do it again. I am going to waive him TODAY. He is 0-season with 3 K's so far, only 1 BB. I am in need of some steals in this league. Would you suggest picking up steal threats like OF Carl Crawford, OF Alex Sanchez, part time stealers like 1B Brad Fullmer, SS Omar Vizquel, and OF Steve Finley, or possibly potential power hitters like DH Josh Phelps, OF Karim Garcia, OF/1B Brad Wilkerson, or OF Kevin Millar.

What should I do. For SB's on my team I have Ray Durham and Jose Cruz, and have some other guys that do steal as well, like OF Shawn Green, OF Brian Giles, 1B/OF Ryan Klesko, but nobody that will dominate this category. I've tried trading for Ichiro or Abreu or someone like that, and have been denied. The only thing I can try at this point is the waiver wire.

Please help and offer your opinions / advice.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    I just dumped Carlos Lee after his 0-3 2K performance today vs KC. I picked up OF Carl Crawford, who I think will steal some bases. If he starts to struggle and I am in need for stolen bases still, I will probably pick up OF Alex Sanchez. Is that the right move?
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

I reversed fields on this one. I had picked up Carl Crawford and dumped Lee. I then was following the Angels game ( I have Ramon Ortiz) and saw that Fullmer went deep. I immediately went to my league site and dumped Crawford and picked up Fullmer. I may lose the SB category in my head to head matchup this week, but hopefully Durham and Cruz will start running SOON. In the meantime, I can't overlook Fullmer, who is pounding the ball. I remember on opening night on ESPN the announcers saying that they spoke with Fullmer and he didn't recall a time when he was so locked in as a hitter. I will ride the hot streak while it lasts and go from there....
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

personally i would have picked up Finley.
    the store for all your blade, costuming (in any regard), leather (also in any regard), and steel craft needs.www.facebook.com/tdhshop

yes, this really is how we make our living.

Ride Fulmers hot streak and when it ends pick up Sanchez for the steals. He also hit around 300 last year but he should be in the top 10% of basestealers in the league. I'm surprised he is available.

Turn Off Ads?