Turn Off Ads?
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Reds vs. Brewers Saturday 7/21

Re: Reds vs. Brewers Saturday 7/21

Don't tell anybody but the Reds have won the same number of games as the Nationals..54...leads National League..
    1st pick of the 2023 baseball amateur draft

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by George Foster View Post
    Don't tell anybody but the Reds have won the same number of games as the Nationals..54...leads National League..
    Shhhh......don't you know that we have terrible players and the worst manager ever?????????????

Quote Originally Posted by George Foster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Who Dey Time View Post
    Shhhh......don't you know that we have terrible players and the worst manager ever?????????????
    Clearly just dumb luck!
    If evolution is outlawed, only outlaws will evolve!

Quote Originally Posted by miamiredskin View Post
    Nothing personal intended, Ironman. Brisco just complained that we couldn't get past a 4-0 start without a negative comment, and I offered 2 culprits in today's thread. Hope you will accept my apology.

BTW, I was refering to the "Drew Gehrig" post.
    It's good, no biggee. But I will continue the count for Stubbs....can't help myself.

Solid win.

Gotta get a lot of wins at home and go around .500 on the road.

The Reds are doing this....the Brewers are awful on the latter part.

Don't take 2 outta 3....win tomorrow because you are the better team.

You know for all of the little things this team struggles with, and all of the room for improvement that we have offensively, we're still a really good baseball team. I know we like to complain around here...Stubbs this, Dusty that, Rolen this, Bailey that...collectively they're getting it done.

We're tied with the Nationals for the most wins in the NL and we're winning without our best player. Gotta love having a pitching staff to fall back on, overall all of those guys have been outstanding.

The blueprint for playoff baseball is pitching, pitching and then some more pitching. Home runs are nice. Wins are nicer.

Turn Off Ads?