Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LaRosa's pizza giveaway

Re: LaRosa's pizza giveaway

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon7 View Post
    Thanks, Kitty and Beetlebug. I'm more concerned with the StubHub ticket than anything.... I doubt they will accept it, since I could print as many as I want.
    I've used stubhub tickets to redeem these a couple times in the Dayton area. Never thought about printing off additional tickets for some reason.

2. Turn Off Ads?

So, this is the first time Ive been able to do it this year. But last year it was a small 4 topping pizza. I didnt know it changed, apparently its only a 1 topping pizza this year

Quote Originally Posted by CoachBombay View Post
    So, this is the first time Ive been able to do it this year. But last year it was a small 4 topping pizza. I didnt know it changed, apparently its only a 1 topping pizza this year
    Hi Coach- Yes, we changed the offer this year after the staff paid off 22 times last year! The promotion is fun and we wanted to keep doing it. We figured our fans would understand. Hope you enjoy your pizza!

5. Likes:

Fargo Red (07-18-2014),RedlegJake (07-16-2014),swaisuc (07-21-2014)

Hi Falcon- yes, it works at all LaRosa's pizzerias. If you dine in or pick up, bring your ticket with you. If you get this for delivery (we have a minimum delivery charge that is usually $10), give you ticket to our driver. You have seven days beginning from the day after the game to redeem for your free small one topping pizza. Hope you get to enjoy it!

Quote Originally Posted by No pants Mcgee View Post
    I've used stubhub tickets to redeem these a couple times in the Dayton area. Never thought about printing off additional tickets for some reason.
    Mr. Magee (we don't know you well enough to call you No Pants), We accept printed tickets like those that can be printed at stubhub. We appreciate fans like you who stick to the "honor system" and only present a ticket that they used to attend the game (and not copies or whatever). Thanks for visiting us, and we hope you enjoyed your pizza!

8. Likes:

Fargo Red (07-18-2014)

Pretty cool of you (and market savvy too!) to respond personally, LaRosas, taking the time to register and all. I wish I lived near a LaRosa's - the pizza taste of home...maybe you should start selling mail order pizza!
    99% of all numbers only tell 33% of the story so when looking at the numbers remember that numbers is plural...

10. Likes:

Boss-Hog (07-17-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by LaRosa's View Post
    Hi Coach- Yes, we changed the offer this year after the staff paid off 22 times last year! The promotion is fun and we wanted to keep doing it. We figured our fans would understand. Hope you enjoy your pizza!
    eating it now, and its fantastic as always

All I get is a free pie from Domino's, when someone tosses a no-no (thx Timmy!). Willing to be LaRosa's is tastier.

Turn Off Ads?