Turn Off Ads?
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 293536373839

Thread: 7/25/12 Reds @ Astros

Will post for food BuckeyeRedleg's Avatar

Re: 7/25/12 Reds @ Astros

Quote Originally Posted by _Sir_Charles_ View Post
    LOL at you guys. Arguing and debating and getting ticked off about Logan....I wonder if any of you noticed that we won, we continue to win and are leading the division...still. Logan can be good, Logan can be bad. Same can be said for EVERY reliever. Tonight, he was bad. But he's only 1 man on a 25 man roster. The other 24 picked him up. Look on the bright side every once in a while guys.
    Who says I didn’t enjoy the win?

Please don’t tell me what to post, put words in my mouth, or pretend to read my mind.

It’s simplistic and condescending. Thank you.

2. Turn Off Ads?

It's a bit unconventional, but Coco continues to get the job done for Cincinnati.

"In our sundown perambulations of late, through the outer parts of Brooklyn, we have observed several parties of youngsters playing 'base', a certain game of ball. Let us go forth awhile, and get better air in our lungs. Let us leave our close rooms, the game of ball is glorious"
    -Walt Whitman

Flash the leather! _Sir_Charles_'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRedleg View Post
    Who says I didn’t enjoy the win?

Please don’t tell me what to post, put words in my mouth, or pretend to read my mind.

It’s simplistic and condescending. Thank you.
    I wasn't. But you'd have to admit that 2 solid pages after an amazing come from behind win complaining about Logan was out of place...right? I'm not telling you what to post or anything of the sort. Only trying to put a bit of perspective on things. Why get so bent out of shape mad at Logan and Dusty when overall, he's been pretty decent for a young reliever and when the big picture looks pretty darned good? Reading that tirade (not you specifically...just the back and forth) it appears like people were more concerned with complaining about the bad part than enjoying the good when the good so far out-weighed the negative. Just my 2 cents.

Turn Off Ads?