Turn Off Ads?
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Football 2013

part of BBN

Re: UK Football 2012

A couple of UK targets will be announcing tomorrow :

Jojo Kemp 7:15 PM
    WR Jeff Badet Friday 7pm

Hoping they will join Stoops & company in BBN !

2. Turn Off Ads?
    part of BBN

Quote Originally Posted by jmac View Post
    A couple of UK targets will be announcing tomorrow :

Jojo Kemp 7:15 PM
    WR Jeff Badet Friday 7pm

Hoping they will join Stoops & company in BBN !
    Choice made : Big Blue Bound Baby !!

JoJo Kemp
    All-Purpose Back

Kemp is a former South Florida commit who Stoops was able to flip over to the blue side. He had offers from a number of schools, including programs we’re getting used to beating out for recruits, like Tennessee, West Virginia and Nebraska. He was very high on the staff’s list because of the way he fits into Neal Brown’s system. It’s a perfect match and it won’t be long before that’s crystal clear to everyone.

Jeff Badet
    WR
    Jeff Badet, a 3-star wide receiver, announced his commitment tonight by saying that he would be “taking my talents down to Lexington.” Badet mentioned the fact that while on his visits to Kentucky, he really bonded with the players from the DBs to the kickers. Badet specifically mentioned quarterback Max Smith as being one of the players he bonded with the most.
    Badet mentioned that two of the big draws for him to Kentucky were the potential for playing time right away, as well as playing in the SEC. Badet also mentioned Neal Brown’s offense as being a huge draw, discussing how he has 4 wide receivers on the field at all times.Mark Stoops also helped to seal the deal when he immediately visited Badet’s parents following his official visit to Lexington. “Big thing with Mark Stoops is when I took my visit, he literally came down to my house the next day to go see my parents and talk about my visit.”

I am continuously impressed by what Stoops has already done in the short time he's been the UK coach. It's a very exciting time to be a Wildcat football fan. Next fall is going to be a lot of fun.

Thanks again for all of the updates jmac!!

part of BBN

Your welcome. It will be interesting to see where UK's class ranks next week after NSD.
    Since there is so many posts in this thread concerning 2013 recruits, I wonder if one of the mods could just change the thread title to 2013 from 2012. I am not sure how to do it and even though I started the thread, I might not have access to anyway. I'm not sure how that works.
    Thanks.

part of BBN

UK's current recruiting class ranks 33 according to Rivals with NSD this week.
    A few good ones are still out there so UK could move up though other teams could as well.
    Even as of right now if no one else committed, Coach Stoops has really done a remarkable job !
    Hopefully Timmons and few more (Hatcher maybe ) commit.

If JOKEr somehow managed to flip Timmons he would complete the transformation to despised, LOL. Hopefully he'll stick with UK.

part of BBN

Okay UK fans, did you get to see the UK commercial tonight ? If not, here it is....sort of makes you ready for football !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p496W...ature=youtu.be

9. Likes:

jimbo (02-04-2013)

Timmons to announce today at 1

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    Timmons to announce today at 1

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
    Timmons is Cat!
    Reds Fan Since 1971

12. Likes:

jimbo (02-05-2013),jmac (02-05-2013)

Stoops is killing it!! Hearing lots of rumors about good things regarding Hatcher on the morrow!

Quote Originally Posted by WMR View Post
    Stoops is killing it!! Hearing lots of rumors about good things regarding Hatcher on the morrow!
    Lovin' it!

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13, 15
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

“Everything that happens before Death is what counts.”
    ― Ray Bradbury, Something Wicked This Way Comes

part of BBN

Was really hoping for Timmons !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ESPN today reporting Hatcher will commit tomorrow to UK which would be Huge !!
    Still not counting my chickens but the impact this kid would have on the defense would be enormous !
    I really thought he would sign with U of L and then it looked like USC. Today it looks like UK might land this kid though !
    One calculation of the current recruiting rankings....shows with the Timmons signing "and" a Hatcher signing, UK's class would move up to an almost unheard of territory of #23 in football. (#30 as of right now)

part of BBN

I liked this comment by Timmons : " I think there is [momentum]. This is the first time they’re talking about football during basketball season.”

part of BBN

This a new one today, maybe just talk but throwing it out there "in case" :

300 pound 4 star Florida Defensive Tackle Keith Bryant says he is considering Kentucky

“I love Coach Stoops at Kentucky and he’s offering me a deal I can’t refuse,” Bryant said. “I would have a chance to go up there with Tevin (Spells) and the rest of my teammates. Anything could happen with that.”

Also considering South Carolina, Florida State and Miami

Is he the Dlineman that was committed to LSU but opened things back up when they asked him to greyshirt? He's not going to sign tomorrow but is visiting UK.

Turn Off Ads?