Turn Off Ads?
Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Football 2013

part of BBN

Re: UK Football 2012

Another visiting on Jan 11th :

Antoine Miles, a three-star defensive end previously committed to Nebraska has decommitted and is considering coming to Kentucky, according to Brandon Cavanaugh, a college football writer for RantSports.com.

Miles, listed at 6’3″ and 265 lbs, was recruited by Vince Marrow, who left Nebraska a month ago to work for Mark Stoops. According to Rivals, Miles has a visit to Lexington scheduled for January 11th, which is also the day Ra’Shaad Samples and Asiantii Woulard will be on campus.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by WMR View Post
    Has Charlie Strong earned a 4 million dollar a year paycheck?
    I'm gonna have to go with yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post
    I'm gonna have to go with yes.
    Props to UL. UF clearly had no interest in playing this game but a win is a win.

Bridgewater is really great.

Quote Originally Posted by WMR View Post
    UF clearly had no interest in playing this game

part of BBN

Jaleel Hytyche, a 4-star CB from Cincinnati LaSalle High School, to UK !

Huge get. UK has ALWAYS struggled to recruit high end Cincy talent. Getting a foothold there would be awesome.

part of BBN

4-star defensive tackle Ben Bradley will be making his college decision on Twitter at 11 a.m. The choice for Bradley comes down to Auburn and UK . I have seen reports today he is leaning toward Auburn but you never know.
    It is still amazing to me, we as UK football fans can actually talk about football "recruiting" instead of just in the basketball threads.

part of BBN

Quote Originally Posted by jmac View Post
    4-star defensive tackle Ben Bradley will be making his college decision on Twitter at 11 a.m. The choice for Bradley comes down to Auburn and UK . I have seen reports today he is leaning toward Auburn but you never know.
    It is still amazing to me, we as UK football fans can actually talk about football "recruiting" instead of just in the basketball threads.
    Bradley to Auburn.

Quote Originally Posted by jmac View Post
    Bradley to Auburn.
    Sounded like UK was on him until the bitter end. Stoops is getting his foot in the door on some good players and that foot in getting harder to push away.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

any new rumors?

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13, 15
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

“Everything that happens before Death is what counts.”
    ― Ray Bradbury, Something Wicked This Way Comes

part of BBN

Jojo Kemp, all purpose back out of Florida to announce next week. Down to UK, WVU and Pitt.
    Woulard visits UK next week as Florida has entered the picture now.
    There is also a Juco CB, Nate Willis, who has it down to Baylor and UK after eliminating KSU and South Florida.
    He said “It’s a pretty good school and they’ve got good coaches that came over from Florida State like Coach Stoops. It kind of shakes up my top four and they will be a big threat in my recruitment.” He is the # 3 rated JUCO CB.
    Last edited by jmac; 01-08-2013 at 10:49 PM.

part of BBN

Per his twitter:

Asiantii Woulard‏@Asiantii_2

#UK official with my guy @Bmcclain6 in two days! #bbn

Thanks for keeping us updated on UK football recruits jmac. I've grown to be a fan of UK football as I have friends who live in Lexington and they've taken me to some games and have shown me how to properly tailgate.

I'm really excited about what Stoops has already brought to the program, excitement again for UK football being first and foremost.

part of BBN

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    Thanks for keeping us updated on UK football recruits jmac. I've grown to be a fan of UK football as I have friends who live in Lexington and they've taken me to some games and have shown me how to properly tailgate.

I'm really excited about what Stoops has already brought to the program, excitement again for UK football being first and foremost.
    Ur welcome. It is fun keeping up with the football side of recruiting. Havent ever had much reason to before.
    Seriously Stoops is getting UK at least on the radar with some of these guys which is a nice step.

Did you know that that Woulard kid sent the JOKE and company tapes and they wouldn't even call him back?

Now that that bumbling failure is at UF, I guess someone finally told him to recruit the guy.

JOKE looking worse all the time, possibly worst UK coach ever, which is really saying something.

Personally, I think Muschamp let JOKE give the pre-game speech before playing their bowl game. I think JOKE was also behind that epic fail of a decision to go for the onside kick to begin the 2nd half.

Turn Off Ads?