Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Reds vs. Rockies Friday 7/27

Re: Reds vs. Rockies Friday 7/27

Quote Originally Posted by The Rage View Post
    Reds stratch their first run across on a Luddite double.
    Dude... I don't know how you do it... But somehow you manage to make even good news sound bad.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Quote Originally Posted by redsrolen View Post
    I was putting something up in the closet last night & something fell off the shelf & bloodied my lip...It was a 'Scott Rolen Bobble Head' then the head came off & rolled into the other room..lol I will see my friend tues night & tell him he owes me...I have a nice hole right above my lip...
    I have my bobbleheads on my book shelves and was getting a book out and knocked my Drew Stubbs bobblehead off but he landed on his feet because......you know

That curveball worked

Arroyo looks better tonight than his last 2 starts(yeah, I know his last start was 6I 2R, but he was quite hittable by the end).

Quote Originally Posted by Brisco View Post
    Listen young whippersnapper.... 37 ain't that old. And I would make a comment about age and stamina but this is a family friendly board.
    My shoulder is worse than his, I was thinking of a shoulder message...no stamina talk, after all he is married to my daughter's best friend....Listen I'm 58 & work my butt off to not look it but tonight I feel like my 92 yr old mother...

If the Reds trade for Span, just getting Cozart out of the leadoff spot will not happen soon enough.

Dude... I don't know how you do it... But somehow you manage to make even good news sound bad.

Rage's posts are for entertainment purposes only. Any similarity to rational thought in them is purely coincidental.

Ok....jinx time.

Man this game is moving along!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman92 View Post
    I have my bobbleheads on my book shelves and was getting a book out and knocked my Drew Stubbs bobblehead off but he landed on his feet because......you know
    Stubbs would land on his feet...My granddaughter picked up the head & said "Scottie's fallin' apart"...I said 'more than you know'...He is old & he is fallin' apart but he is one of the finest, hardest working & greatest person I've ever known...

Quote Originally Posted by redsrolen View Post
    My shoulder is worse than his, I was thinking of a shoulder message...no stamina talk, after all he is married to my daughter's best friend....Listen I'm 58 & work my butt off to not look it but tonight I feel like my 92 yr old mother...
    Um did you scan in a photo of yourself then? Cause if you are 58 now, that photo was taken what... 20 or 25 years ago?... And they didn't have digital cameras back then.

Um did you scan in a photo of yourself then? Cause if you are 58 now, that photo was taken what... 20 or 25 years ago?... And they didn't have digital cameras back then.
    TY for the compliment...The pic was taken 2 wks ago at my 40th HS reunion...

Arroyo challenged for the first time tonight

That ball was hammered, lucky he didn't get much air under it.

Surprised no IBB for Rutledge... Sporting a .348 avg and 1st open... But I guess it was the right choice since he k'd

Surprised no IBB for Rutledge... Sporting a .348 avg and 1st open... But I guess it was the right choice since he k'd
    Vet schooled the kid.

Turn Off Ads?