Turn Off Ads?
Page 50 of 62 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012-2013 Bengals Discussion

Who wants a mustache ride Ohayou's Avatar

Re: 2012-2013 Bengals Discussion

Binns is with the Dolphins now? Why didn't anyone tell me?
    Arise and walk, come through. A world beyond that door is calling out for you. Arise and walk, come through. It's calling out for you.

2. Turn Off Ads?

The Bengals have three extra days to get ready for a win-and-you're-in game against Pittsburgh. You couldn't ask for a better situation (other than playing at home) considering the circumstances. The biggest question is can someone else step-up at WR as the Steelers gave up just one catch for eight yards to A.J. Green in the first meeting.

Who wants a mustache ride Ohayou's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat13 View Post
    The Bengals have three extra days to get ready for a win-and-you're-in game against Pittsburgh. You couldn't ask for a better situation (other than playing at home) considering the circumstances. The biggest question is can someone else step-up at WR as the Steelers gave up just one catch for eight yards to A.J. Green in the first meeting.
    Kind of hard to believe that Green was the ONLY WR with a reception last night. Not having a healthy Sanu really sucks right now. Why not roll with 2 TEs?
    Arise and walk, come through. A world beyond that door is calling out for you. Arise and walk, come through. It's calling out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRedleg View Post
    I'm struggling here. What's the common theme since the 2nd half of the Cowboy game thru tonight?

The return of Kyle Cook?

Why is the OL getting burned so bad by this 4 man rush? Wacky.
    This was my thought as well. I was imploring Marvin to switch them out as I watched this debacle. Apparently I'm not the only one who's thought about this

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat13 View Post
    Well not exactly. If the Steelers lose to the Cowboys, then yes. Otherwise, I wouldn't put it past the Bengals to beat the Steelers and then lose their playoff berth by laying an egg to Baltimore

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    Well not exactly. If the Steelers lose to the Cowboys, then yes. Otherwise, I wouldn't put it past the Bengals to beat the Steelers and then lose their playoff berth by laying an egg to Baltimore
    The Jets would also have to lose a game, in addition to Dallas beating Pittsburgh, for the Bengals to get in with a win next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Boss-Hog View Post
    The Jets would also have to lose a game, in addition to Dallas beating Pittsburgh, for the Bengals to get in with a win next week.
    Good point. I know the Jets have an easy schedule and all but I still don't see them running off 4 straight wins. The Arizona Cardinals are absolutely the worst team in the league right now and the Jets beat them by 1 pt. The Jags are marginally better. In other words, I'm not worried about the Jets. But technically you are 100% correct!

Quote Originally Posted by Stray View Post
    How did the Cowboys have no interest in winning? Their players get paid too, and they're also in a playoff race.

I just don't understand the need for so many Bengals fans to be so bipolar about the team. We don't have to either be the Bungles or the Superbowl favorites. There's a lot of teams in the middle and that's where we're at, trying to get better.
    Sorry Stray, I wasn't very clear with my post. I didn't mean the Cowboys didn't want to win the game, only that they played so poorly they tried to practically give the game away. And yeah, Bengals fans are more skeptical than most probably. And with good reason. They've sucked most of my life. I don't give them the benefit of the doubt.

With that being said, this team has forced me to eat some crow. I was wrong about BJGE. I was wrong about Dalton. I still don't think they're much better than average, but it's much better than I gave them credit for being before the year.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but did I see Robinson at center and Cook at right guard for a drive or two?

Quote Originally Posted by camisadelgolf View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but did I see Robinson at center and Cook at right guard for a drive or two?
    Reedy said that happened, yeah. Zeitler got banged up apparently.

On the oline, the Eagles do suck, but their defensive line is actually pretty good I think. So I don't know how much to worry, it will be interesting to see where the Steelers are tomorrow. Their game against San Diego was shocking to me, the kind of game they usually win going away this late in the year. It's possible the Steelers just aren't that great this year, they are getting older.
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

Quote Originally Posted by camisadelgolf View Post
    Yes, that was at the end when the Bengals were running out the clock with a 3 TD lead. I don't know if it was due to injury. I just assumed it was our B team in an effort to avoid injury

Whitworth was out with a concussion too so there was some shifting around of the OL going on.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

Is Binns really in Miami now? Can anyone explain the details behind that?

rest in power, king Wonderful Monds's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cincrazy View Post
    Is Binns really in Miami now? Can anyone explain the details behind that?
    He was waived and Miami took him.

Lets go Cowboys!

Turn Off Ads?