Turn Off Ads?
Page 33 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012-2013 Bengals Discussion

Re: 2012-2013 Bengals Discussion

Maybe they shouldn't sell out any games if this is how they play when blacked out - totally dominating the Giants today.
    If evolution is outlawed, only outlaws will evolve!

2. Turn Off Ads?

All of a sudden, the Bengals have KC, Oakland, SD, Dallas, and Philly coming up. All winnable games. Maybe this game lights a fire under their feet, who knows.

Who wants a mustache ride Ohayou's Avatar

Is this real life?
    Arise and walk, come through. A world beyond that door is calling out for you. Arise and walk, come through. It's calling out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohayou View Post
    Is this real life?
    Just when I thought the season was over, they go out and do something like this. I'm like a moth to the flame. I'm now thinking about how they could be 7-5 going into the final 4. D**n them!!
    "....the two players I liked watching the most were Barry Larkin and Eric Davis. I was suitably entertained by their effortless skill that I didn't need them crashing into walls like a squirrel on a coke binge." - dsmith421

Joey Votto Fangirl HeatherC1212's Avatar

Who was that Bengals team today and where have they been all season???!
    "I tried to play golf, but I found out I wasn't very good." -Joey Votto on his offseason hobby search

An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

I've been super impressed with Terrence Newman. I thought his career was over several years ago but he's been playing great for us. Even the passes completed on him, he's right there with his hands getting in the way.

That was the best game this team has played this year...by a mile. When our D-Line plays like that we're a totally different team.

Oh and the Giants looked like they were sleepwalking out there, never seen a SB champ that disinterested.

rest in power, king Wonderful Monds's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cincrazy View Post
    All of a sudden, the Bengals have KC, Oakland, SD, Dallas, and Philly coming up. All winnable games. Maybe this game lights a fire under their feet, who knows.
    They had winnable games when they dropped four in a row, too. Dolphins and Browns? This seems to be a feast or famine squad.
    "Rounding 3rd and heading for home, good night everybody"

The Dolphins have been average. The Browns yeah, no excuse, although a road division game, you never know I guess. They have played a lot of teams tough this year.
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

82 players in the NFL have a longer run this season than BJGE. Adrien Peterson has 13 runs (coming into this week) longer than the longest by BJGE.

Loving the aggressiveness from Marvin and Gruden today. And that TD by Green was awesome.

KC's offense has to be one of the worst I have seen in quite some time. That being said I like what I have been seeing from both Sanu and Peerman today. Even Gresham has been involved the last few games. Dalton does a real good job of spreading the ball around.
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

Bengals win.
    Chargers lose.
    Steelers lose.
    Colts lose.
    Very winable games over the next 3ish weeks.

Folks...don't look now but the Bengals are going to find themselves fighting for a Wild Card spot.
    "Strickland Propane... Taste the meat, not the heat." - Hank Hill

Probably the best back-to-back performances by the Bengals in a long time. The loss to the Browns still irks me though. Win the next three and we can start talking playoff possibilities.

Turn Off Ads?