Turn Off Ads?
Page 11 of 62 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012-2013 Bengals Discussion

Who wants a mustache ride Ohayou's Avatar

Re: 2012-2013 Bengals Discussion

Jamaal Anderson out for the season.
    Arise and walk, come through. A world beyond that door is calling out for you. Arise and walk, come through. It's calling out for you.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Whats the story with Kirkpatrick, is he coming back soon?

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13, 15
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

“Everything that happens before Death is what counts.”
    ― Ray Bradbury, Something Wicked This Way Comes

The D-Line is a mess. Dunlap better get healthy

Good game (win) Bengal fans. My Browns haven't fared well playing in Cincy...of course they haven't fared well playing just about anywhere! LOL

I knew we'd have an even bigger uphill battle without Hayden. I guess if I can take anything positive from this game it was the play of Weeden and Richardson. Racking up 100+ yards in penalties is typical Browns.

Thoroughly impressed with the Bengals receiving corp. Wow! All game long our LBers were giving all types of cushion from the line of scrimmage out of "respect" for your receiver's speed. And Dalton did a great job of taking what they gave them. Buster Skrine (#22) had no business being on the field. He was lost when matched up vs Green. That catch/run by Hawkins in the 4th was pure athleticism and simply awesome!

Neither one of our teams, especially in the secondary, seem to know how to tackle.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Well, for those of us in Columbus, instead of seeing RG3 next week, 10TV is giving us Ryan Fitzpatrick vs Brandon Weeden.

Feel free to go after @Frank10TV on twitter, I ripped into him last year when they showed Browns-Texans instead of Bengals-Titans.

10tv would prefer to show the Browns all the time I think, but can't because they are usually worse than the Bengals. It's why I buy Sunday Ticket every year, it probably comes out to the same amount I'd spend going to a bar on weeks they show the Browns.
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

I should add, they might be justified in preferring Browns games, possibly the ratings are higher, I have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Stray View Post
    We'll be better when Dunlap gets back and we start to work Kirkpatrick into the mix.
    Kirkpatrick's future in the NFL is as a safety, and he could be a Pro Bowl-level safety. I doubt be able to play man-to-man CB on a consistent level.

Quote Originally Posted by Reds/Flyers Fan View Post
    Kirkpatrick's future in the NFL is as a safety, and he could be a Pro Bowl-level safety. I doubt be able to play man-to-man CB on a consistent level.
    We should probably see the kid play a full season before making those declarations. I heard the noise before the draft as well too that he may be a better safety but if you can play CB for Saban at Bama and excel you can play corner in the NFL.
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

Zimmer was fired up a bunch at practice today! States he is not going to stand pat with this defense. I think some changes might be coming and it is possible that Rey may lose his job at that MLB spot.
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

Quote Originally Posted by KoryMac5 View Post
    Zimmer was fired up a bunch at practice today! States he is not going to stand pat with this defense. I think some changes might be coming and it is possible that Rey may lose his job at that MLB spot.
    If he gets benched like Taylor Mays was this week, I'll be impressed and say "he gets it." If not then it's more of the same old, same old around here

There's no use benching someone if the next man on the depth chart is even worse... which then begs the question, why was that player a starter in the first place?

Maulauga is awful.

Muckelroy is much better, only thing against him is he wasn't a high pick

Quote Originally Posted by WMR View Post
    There's no use benching someone if the next man on the depth chart is even worse... which then begs the question, why was that player a starter in the first place?
    Because Mike Brown doesn't want to cough up the dough for players who are actually good.

Maulauga is singlehandedly making things really hard on that defense. It's amazing the number of plays that blow up because he misses an easy tackle or he can't get off his blocker. They have to make a change.

Turn Off Ads?