Turn Off Ads?
Page 51 of 62 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012-2013 Bengals Discussion

Re: 2012-2013 Bengals Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by cincrazy View Post
    Is Binns really in Miami now? Can anyone explain the details behind that?
    The Bengals waived him when they needed a spot for the extra kicker to take Nugent's place. They hoped it would be a temporary move and Binns would go to the practice squad and be re-instated to the roster when they no longer needed two kickers but Miami claimed him off waivers.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Oh boy things are interesting now.

We can clinch a playoff spot with a win next week, I think?
    We could be playing for the division in week 17.
    All of a sudden neither Pittsburgh or Baltimore look that scary. Pitt's secondary are down to the backups for the backup's backups.

What a crazy couple of weeks we're in for.

Next two games will say a lot about Andy Dalton.
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

Quote Originally Posted by Stray View Post

We can clinch a playoff spot with a win next week, I think?.
    If the Jets win out and Bengals lose to Ravens, then no playoffs for the Bengals even if they beat Pittsburgh.
    Thank goodness for baseball.

All of a sudden neither Pittsburgh or Baltimore look that scary. Pitt's secondary are down to the backups for the backup's backups.

That awful excuse for a team in the Jets has to lose 1 of these games to help out...... but it would be sweet for them to beat PITT and BAL back to back...considering how hard it has been for them to do so since dalton got here.

Will post for food BuckeyeRedleg's Avatar

Beat Pitt and Baltimore and possibly win division.

Wow.

Baltimore is a trainwreck right now.

Jets have SD and Buffalo, Bengals have Pitt and Baltimore. If I am Rex Ryan I like my chances. Bengals need to turn potential into fulfilled promise.
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

Quote Originally Posted by KoryMac5 View Post
    Jets have SD and Buffalo, Bengals have Pitt and Baltimore. If I am Rex Ryan I like my chances. Bengals need to turn potential into fulfilled promise.
    Jets still have Tennessee too. While none of those three teams have a winning record, you're still talking about a 1-in-5 chance of winning all three, based on a 60% chance of winning any of the three games. And if you add in the Bengals would have to lose to the Ravens, that's close to a 1-in-10 chance.

If I'm Marvin Lewis, I love those odds.
    "No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference." ~Tommy Lasorda

Will post for food BuckeyeRedleg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KoryMac5 View Post
    The Jets still have to play at Tennessee tomorrow night.

In my opinion, they are a non-factor.

I'd almost consider it an advantage for the Bengals that this game is in Pittsburgh. They are 5-2 on the road and 3-4 at home. They seem to get too amped up for big games at home and seem more focused on the road.
    "In our sundown perambulations of late, through the outer parts of Brooklyn, we have observed several parties of youngsters playing 'base', a certain game of ball. Let us go forth awhile, and get better air in our lungs. Let us leave our close rooms, the game of ball is glorious"
    -Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRedleg View Post
    The Jets still have to play at Tennessee tomorrow night.

In my opinion, they are a non-factor.
    The Jets are not a good football team but man did they get helped out by the schedule makers. While the Bengals end the season playing the Steelers and Ravens the Jets last 7 games have been @Rams, Patriots, Cardinals, @Jacksonville, @Titans, SD, and @Buffalo. IMO the only reason they are still in the conversation is schedule.

Not sure if anyone watched that abomination tonight, but the Jets are officially eliminated. It was maybe the worst football game ever played.

So yeah, we win next weekend and we're in.

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Not sure if anyone watched that abomination tonight, but the Jets are officially eliminated. It was maybe the worst football game ever played.

So yeah, we win next weekend and we're in.
    The last two plays of the game, non knees, a 20 yard punt from your own endzone. The a fumbled snap. Hilarious.

As Cincinnati sports fans, I think we all have a pretty good idea of what's going to happen in Pittsburgh Sunday...
    "In our sundown perambulations of late, through the outer parts of Brooklyn, we have observed several parties of youngsters playing 'base', a certain game of ball. Let us go forth awhile, and get better air in our lungs. Let us leave our close rooms, the game of ball is glorious"
    -Walt Whitman

Titans help out the Bengals on Monday night by beating the J-E-T-S Jets! Jets! Jets! Bengals have nobody to blame but themselves now if they don't get it done.

Turn Off Ads?