Turn Off Ads?
Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 12525859606162

Thread: 2012-2013 Bengals Discussion

Re: 2012-2013 Bengals Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Redhook View Post
    Pretty sweet for the Bengals that Houston just lost. With NE and Denver hopefully winning later today, the Bengals go to Houston. They can beat them.
    Yep

2. Turn Off Ads?

Our DL rotation is just ridiculous.

After so many years of mediocre seasons at best, Cincinnati sports teams are becoming regular participants in the postseason. It's time to start advancing now...
    "In our sundown perambulations of late, through the outer parts of Brooklyn, we have observed several parties of youngsters playing 'base', a certain game of ball. Let us go forth awhile, and get better air in our lungs. Let us leave our close rooms, the game of ball is glorious"
    -Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by Reds Freak View Post
    After so many years of mediocre seasons at best, Cincinnati sports teams are becoming regular participants in the postseason. It's time to start advancing now...
    The Bengals should beat the Texans, I went to the Texans Colts game today and the Texans were beaten soundly and looked uninterested. The pressure the Bengals can put on Shaub will cause him to make poor decisions and as long as the Bengals take advantage they should win.
    When I see the 2016 Reds, I see a 100 loss team and no direction.

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

3-5 start, 7-1 finish (that has to be rare)....10-6 season.

The Bengals defense is legit. Let's go, boys!!!

Schedule for next week is out.

Bengals and Texans play at 4:30 Saturday

Vikings at Packers 8 Saturday
    Colts at Ravens 1 Sunday
    Seahawks at Redskins/Cowboys 4:30 Sunday
    Last edited by Reds Fanatic; 12-30-2012 at 09:15 PM.

No talk for nearly a week about a playoff game? One that a lot of people give the Bengals a good chance of winning?

Where is the excitement?
    "Strickland Propane... Taste the meat, not the heat." - Hank Hill

Joey Votto Fangirl HeatherC1212's Avatar

I'm pretty excited about the game but with no real news out of Bengals practice this week (thankfully!), there hasn't been very much to talk about yet. I think the Law Firm has been practicing in limited spurts so I'm hopeful he can play a little bit on Saturday. Everyone else has either gotten rest or gotten healthy so their chances do look pretty good overall. Hopefully they can carry the good momentum they built in these last few games and win big in Houston.
    "I tried to play golf, but I found out I wasn't very good." -Joey Votto on his offseason hobby search

An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

I am more (cautiously) optimistic for this game than I've been for a big Bengals game in many years. I'm not completely convinced we'll win, but I definitely think this is our best chance at a playoff win in more than 20 years. Who Dey!
    Go BLUE!!!

I don't know what to think. My natural instinct is to expect a loss, but I did the same thing the last 2 weeks, so what do I know?

Houston is a very good team, but maybe not as dangerous as Denver or New England, and the Bengals defense has been playing very well. If the offense can avoid turnovers and have at least a couple nice drives, they certainly have a shot, but I do think the offense needs to be better than against Pitt & Baltimore. Then again, as those games showed, what do I know?

Turn Off Ads?