Turn Off Ads?

Thread: How fitting would it be?

How fitting would it be?

How fitting would it be, for the city of Cincinnati to host Game 1 of the World Series this year?

With the Votto and Phillips extensions, the awesome development of the area around the ballpark, the induction of Barry Larkin into the Hall of Fame this summer... it just FEELS like it should happen. Maybe this will be the biggest jinx ever and I just need to shut the hell up before becoming public enemy #1 on this board.

All I know is, I've waited all of my life for the rebirth of this sleeping giant known as Reds baseball. And it's finally happening before my eyes. All I've ever known is pain and misery and disappointment. And to see this organization turn into what it's become... words can't describe how I feel.

I just feel like the moon and the stars are aligning perfectly. Whether it happens this year or not, baseball is back in Cincinnati. We are relevant. And boy oh boy, does it feel SO FREAKING GOOD!

It's cool to be a Reds fan again. And how freaking awesome is that

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: How fitting would it be?

I can already see the top of the Great American tower lit entirely in red.

Can you even imagine how the atmosphere would be in The Banks?

Re: How fitting would it be?

Quote Originally Posted by Reds/Flyers Fan View Post
    I can already see the top of the Great American tower lit entirely in red.

Can you even imagine how the atmosphere would be in The Banks?
    Oh it would be incredible. Gives me butterflies just thinking about it.

Turn Off Ads?