Turn Off Ads?
Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/30/12 - Reds vs Padres

Re: 7/30/12 - Reds vs Padres

Quote Originally Posted by WVRedsFan View Post
    Just putting that question out there. Not criticizing or anything. And that was a long time ago. As for 70-76, the team was lousy. Just like 2001-2009, you feared the worst every game. I thought with EV pitching, the Reds could come back, but though still possible, it's not likely. Regardless, my concern was the people, some of whom came 6 hours to see the game (neighbors of mine). I'm sure their little vacation was ruined.
    This made me chuckle. ruined your neighbors vacation. Boo hoo. This is our team on a great run. Sports fans, like you, must presume that you can't win every game. If it's not fun, watch another show.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by kaldaniels View Post
    Maybe I'm bored and looking for something to discuss...but has that "FSReds live" banner been on all the broadcasts this year?
    I don't think the live is usually there. Most of the regional FSN will have the FSN label that is always there but not the Live underneath

Ludwick can't come through EVERY time.

10-5 after 5.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Quote Originally Posted by Reds Fanatic View Post
    I don't think the live is usually there. Most of the regional FSN will have the FSN label that is always there but not the Live underneath
    The Live is always there as long as the game is live.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Quote Originally Posted by Reds Fanatic View Post
    It doesn't say "Live" on my broadcast.
    Eric Stratton, Rush Chairman. Damn glad to meet ya.

Posting from Southwest VA redsfaninbsg's Avatar

I live four and a half hrs away, have a 40 game season ticket package and have seen the Reds get their teeth kicked in a ton. I saw Philly put a 13 spot up, if I remember correctly, in the first inning of a game I was at in 03, I saw the Paul Wilson ass kicking by the Dodgers in person in 05, I saw the Tigers come back against Aroldis this year, etc. I drove the 4.5 hrs home after every one of those games. You can't let your personal situation dictate everything. First, it's very selfish and second I can rattle off just as many wild Reds wins as I did Reds losses.
    This is the ol Left Hander rounding third and heading for home.

4 innings to score 5 runs

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Cloninger View Post
    ?? Did you just write that 70-76 was lousy? Where you rooting for the Padres or Indians?
    I thought you did? I guess I misread it. I thought you had said 80-86 when the Reds lost 101, 88, 92 games during that time.

Regardless, Tony, it's pretty obvious that you don't agree with my opinions. That's all they are and nothing but opinions. If they don't allign with yours, I'm sorry.
    Last edited by WVRedsFan; 07-30-2012 at 09:46 PM.
    www.ris-news.com
    "You only have to bat a thousand in two things; flying and heart transplants. Everything else you can go 4-for-5."
    -Beano Cook

Lover of Trivialities Doc. Scott's Avatar

Now 7-2 Cubs! The Pink Lady with a three-run tater.

Bread Boxberger*, with a dumb beard, now pitching.

*Trademark John Fay

Boxberger's delivery is kinda ugly. Throws across his body pretty sharply.
    Quote Originally Posted by BCubb2003 View Post
    Don't worry. I'd say the game threads are about league average.
    Phil Castellini puts the FUN in Trust Fund.

I hope he puts one in Miguel's 'bread box' here
    "No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference." ~Tommy Lasorda

Thought maybe Cairo was trying to make the kid work, but then he just started swinging at everything.

Well that was a great movie with an awful ending.
    "No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference." ~Tommy Lasorda

am I crazy to assume this team will not make this a game at end???

Turn Off Ads?