Turn Off Ads?
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread: 8/01/12 Padres @ Reds

Re: 8/01/12 Padres @ Reds

Quote Originally Posted by Big Klu View Post
    See, you're looking at this the wrong way. The Pirates are 14-8 (.636) since July 5, yet have lost five games in the standings. They are the ones who are gnashing their teeth.
    My wife's family being from the burg, no they are saying there is no way we keep this up. They're the best, according to them, and their retread (Ludwick) is just lucky. I'm serious. Cocky bunch. Time to knock that out of them.
    www.ris-news.com
    "You only have to bat a thousand in two things; flying and heart transplants. Everything else you can go 4-for-5."
    -Beano Cook

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by _Sir_Charles_ View Post
    This is one of the biggest differences between 2012 and 2010. Fundamentals. Baserunning and bunting. We got it done in 2010...this year, not so much.
    Thankfully those are probably the only two areas that team might've been better than this team in, aside from scoring runs the first half of the year.

The Padres have petitioned to use GABP as an alternate for their home games when the Reds are on the road. Man, I feel like the Reds escaped with no worse than a split in this series, the Pads were definitely "game on" in this series.
    "Rounding 3rd and heading for home, good night everybody"

Quote Originally Posted by traderumor View Post
    The Padres have petitioned to use GABP as an alternate for their home games when the Reds are on the road. Man, I feel like the Reds escaped with no worse than a split in this series, the Pads were definitely "game on" in this series.
    I think playing in GABP is a breath of fresh air to the Padre hitters. I would be willing to bet if they were totally honest they would say they hate playing in Petco. If I were a power hitter I know I would never consider signing with the Padres.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Turn Off Ads?