Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Which section/ticket price gives you the most "bang for your buck" @ GABP?

Which section/ticket price gives you the most "bang for your buck" @ GABP?

Seeking opinions... Not trying to spend more than fifty bucks a ticket. If I can spend less for a similar viewing experience that would be great. Thanks.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Which section/ticket price gives you the most "bang for your buck" @ GABP?

134-135. $34 a ticket; Right field line.
    ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’ Matthew 25:40

Champions club level. $75 all you can eat and drink. I highly recommended the butter/cinnamon pretzels.
    Attended 1976 World Series in my Mother's Womb. Attended 1990 World Series Game 2 as a 13 year old. Want to take my son to a a World Series Game in Cincinnati in my lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
    134-135. $34 a ticket; Right field line.
    I love 135.
    How do we know he's not Mel Torme?

Also check out the special pricing some of the non-premium seats have for certain games. I prefer the upper level because of the angle... I'm short and hate having my view blocked. Sat in 132 on the aisle a few weeks ago but with people getting all the time barely saw the game - worse $50 I've ever wasted!
    2024 Reds record attending: 1-0
    2024 Dragons record attending: 0-0
    2024 Y'Alls record attending: 0-0
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

Quote Originally Posted by powersackers View Post
    Champions club level. $75 all you can eat and drink. I highly recommended the butter/cinnamon pretzels.
    Are they up to $75 now? Last season they were only $60 (or was that price just because I got the tickets through someone who works for the team?). Still, I'd agree that this is a good deal.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

My favorite sections are the field level box seats along the firstbase line, around sections 127 to 133, which go for between $45 and $60 a seat. I try to get far enough back to be under the overhang from the second deck; that way I have shade for a hot afternoon game and shelter if it rains.
    "Hey...Dad. Wanna Have A Catch?" Kevin Costner in "Field Of Dreams."

I'm partial towards the $5 view level tickets. Great view of the river, good view of the field, and cheap tickets

Quote Originally Posted by cincrazy View Post
    I'm partial towards the $5 view level tickets. Great view of the river, good view of the field, and cheap tickets
    For a few years you could get season tickets in those sections (I was the only one to do so...). 537-V-1...last seat in the right field corner. Still the best seat in the house IMO. I'm in the club now for 20 games this season so I'm spoiled with the A/C.
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

Quote Originally Posted by powersackers View Post
    Highly agree on both but especially the butter/cinnamon pretzels. Sitting in this section really spoils you.

Does that include beer/spirits?

Moon Deck for me. Cool view of game and scoreboard, your own concessions and restrooms and easy in/out of the stadium. Have been getting Power Packs out there since GABP opened.
    I have a love-hate relationship with Albert Pujols. Mostly hate.

Quote Originally Posted by WMR View Post
    Does that include beer/spirits?
    Nope, those are extra in the club...

The Future is Now Ghosts of 1990's Avatar

Moondeck/Sun Deck.... first five rows especially. Good view.
    2009 Attendance Record: 3-5 2010 Attendance Record: 2-9 2015 Attendance Record: 2-0
    2011 Attendance Record: 3-4 2012 Attendance Record: 3-4
    2013 Attendance Record: 5-2 2014 Attendance Record: 3-1

Turn Off Ads?