Turn Off Ads?
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: 8/3/12 - Reds vs. Pirates

SERP deep cover ops WebScorpion's Avatar

Re: 8/3/12 - Reds vs. Pirates

Quote Originally Posted by corkedbat View Post
    The best the Bucs can do is leave here 2.5 down. All the pressure shifts to Pittsburgh. A win tomorrow would be huge.
    A sweep would make a statement.

"This field, this game, is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and what could be again." -- Terence Mann

2. Turn Off Ads?

Let them leave 6.5 behind! That's what I'm talking about.
    www.ris-news.com
    "You only have to bat a thousand in two things; flying and heart transplants. Everything else you can go 4-for-5."
    -Beano Cook

Just winning one game in this series is huge, with no Votto, BP missing today, and the Pirates rolling McDonald and Burnett out there. Big time win tonight, now let's keep the momentum going tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Kc61 View Post
    Most lefty hitters just cannot touch Chapman. It's like hitting with a blind fold.
    The Pirates had 2 lefties face him in the 9th. Hows their bench doing?

Resident PED Expert

I'm stuck watching the Root feed here in Washington... Did the Ohio feed show McCutchen going off in the dugout...?

These guys thought they could hit Chapman

Pittsburgh Pirates Laughing Logo ('87 -'96 logo) - YouTube
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Kristy Robinson ‏@Kristy_Robinson
    Wow. Cutch going off in the dugout. I've never seen him that angry. Watch out tomorrow Reds. Cutch is going to to have a big day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    A little bit off topic, but do you guys think that Jesse Winker profiles more like Pete Rose or is he just the next Hal Morris??

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis View Post
    I'm stuck watching the Root feed here in Washington... Did the Ohio feed show McCutchen going off in the dugout...?
    No
    www.ris-news.com
    "You only have to bat a thousand in two things; flying and heart transplants. Everything else you can go 4-for-5."
    -Beano Cook

Chapman is already closing in on 100 Ks and is 2nd on the team behind Cueto who has 115 Ks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    But Aroldis showed he could hit them.

Resident PED Expert

Quote Originally Posted by reds44 View Post
    Wow. Cutch going off in the dugout. I've never seen him that angry. Watch out tomorrow Reds. Cutch is going to to have a big day.
    He said f him towards Chapman about 10 times. Slammed his equipment. Stormed into the clubhouse shouting toward the field.

I would like to think it wasn't on purpose. But Chapman has a quirky personality and he's a hard dude to read, so maybe he was sending a message.

Cutch? You mean that thug who plays for Pittsburgh? He's angry because he got hit? Too stupid to realize Chappy isn't going to hit him intentionally?
    www.ris-news.com
    -Beano Cook

Quote Originally Posted by cincrazy View Post
    I would like to think it wasn't on purpose. But Chapman has a quirky personality and he's a hard dude to read, so maybe he was sending a message.
    True that. I feel though that even Chapman would know a 100 mph message is a bit much.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Resident PED Expert

Quote Originally Posted by cincrazy View Post
    I think it was because he showed no remorse. Kinda stood there semi challenging him. Waiting for the ump to throw him a ball...

Turn Off Ads?