Turn Off Ads?
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031

Thread: 8/4/12- Reds vs. Pirates

Re: 8/4/12- Reds vs. Pirates

Quote Originally Posted by KittyDuran View Post
    KittyDuran back home from the game and was glad to keep her Leake t-shirt on the right way. She's debating whether to go to tomorrow's game (not part of ticket packages).
    WVRF thinks you should go. If WVRF was as close to GABP as you, I wouldn't hesitate if I had the $ and the time.
    www.ris-news.com
    "You only have to bat a thousand in two things; flying and heart transplants. Everything else you can go 4-for-5."
    -Beano Cook

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: 8/4/12- Reds vs. Pirates

Quote Originally Posted by Screwball View Post
    Nah, that place was rockin' -- especially in the 8th and 9th. We cheered like madmen when Rolen tripled and then scored, and after his crap everyone booed Hughes until their throats became hoarse. When Chapman came in the place was electric. Everybody was on their feet and cheering from the moment he entered from the bullpen.

This really was an awesome game to go to. Packed house and big win against a divisional rival. It was even sweeter that Hughes gave up the winning run while 'Cutch' put up an O-fer. Bring out the brooms tomorrow boys!
    Thanks. I figured as much. Watching on MLB Network, they must really do a good job drowning out background/crowd noise. It looked like a fired up crowd, but didn't sound like it so much on the broadcast.

I wish I could've been in town this weekend for this series.
    "The players make the manager, it's never the other way." - Sparky Anderson

Turn Off Ads?