Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Next season at this time

EMAW

Next season at this time

With the Reds playing so great and so many good young players, look ahead to 2013.
    How many guys in the lineup (including Votto) will be back?
    Any impact rookies next year?
    Chapman starting?
    Who will be the manager?
    Will the Reds be defending World Series Champs?
    Fun to think about!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Next season at this time

Cozart-Stubbs-Votto-Phillips-Bruce-Ludwick(hopefully?)-Mes-Hani-Frazier-Heisey...probably forgetting some.

I don't think we'll lose any pitchers other than Madson and Broxton...idk for sure tho without looking it up.

And Dusty will be back.

Brox is auditioning for closer right now in case Chapman starts.

The Smiling Side AintlifeGrande's Avatar

Dont worry about next season!
    Enjoy the ride now!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!

The only impact rookie I can think of that might be up at any point next season is Billy Hamilton. He's pretty much the only player I think that would displace any of the current starters.

H-Rod might be up on the bench.

Hamilton still has a ways to go on his defense, I wouldn't count on him next year. Maybe as a September call up this year or next, but I don't think we will see him start until 2014 at the earliest.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug4500 View Post
    Hamilton still has a ways to go on his defense, I wouldn't count on him next year. Maybe as a September call up this year or next, but I don't think we will see him start until 2014 at the earliest.
    2014 for Hamilton. At least I hope they don't rush him up before that. I really don't think he will be ready for a Sept callup next year, unless it is to pinch run or something. As for the rest of the questions, I'll care about them during the offsesaon. Too much fun watching the reds win right now

Quote Originally Posted by AintlifeGrande View Post
    Dont worry about next season!
    Enjoy the ride now!
    X2, couldn't agree more.

Turn Off Ads?