Turn Off Ads?
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: Reds @ Brewers...August 6th

Re: Reds @ Brewers...August 6th

WTFMang (nice name, btw),

The standings matter at the end of the year. Right now they mean nothing. Have a good night.

I would suggest a name change to "The Cards Are Awesome" because that's all you've spent the past two hours talking about.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by WTFMang View Post
    The standings are all that matter, We can win 120 games but if 5 other teams win more we're screwed. The Cardinals won the WS before after winning 83 games.

The Cards are erasing those good teams off the schedule and doing so with wins, its not going to be much longer both both those teams until the worm turns and they get back into the easy part.

I would hope they do eventually but they both are currently getting extended home stands. The Cardinals have won 16 of 19 at home and have 13 of their next 16 there. I'm not on here worried for fun or to cause a stink, they have legit opening in the schedule getting their hard games where they are lights out and they are winning them.
    The Reds next 13 are against the Brewers, Cubs, Mets and Cubs again. Not exactly world beaters.

Quote Originally Posted by Maker_84 View Post
    he was only gonna be a 1 year rental

Duh...... this is the year!

You guys sure talk a lot about other teams and standing a lot. About 50 games left....need to play well.

Looking down the box score and a lot of guys on base 1 time, 2 guys got on twice...a few didn't get on at all and Rolen got on 4 times in 4 tries......he's really doing great but I really want him to stay fresh.

In the early part of the year, the boys were stymied by anyone who pitched right handed. Now we are only getting beat by fairly good right handers and better. That's progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutaman View Post
    Duh...... this is the year!
    I want this team to be a contender for a few seasons not just this one

Quote Originally Posted by RedsFanInBama View Post
    WTFMang (nice name, btw),

The standings matter at the end of the year. Right now they mean nothing. Have a good night.

I would suggest a name change to "The Cards Are Awesome" because that's all you've spent the past two hours talking about.
    We will have to agree to disagree, but the standing are all that matters in baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by Who Dey Time View Post
    The Reds next 13 are against the Brewers, Cubs, Mets and Cubs again. Not exactly world beaters.
    Not at all we should win but we just got dropped by one, we can't be losing to teams who are playing for stats especially while those teams are getting home games.

Turn Off Ads?