Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Reds @ Cubs Saturday 8/11/12

Reds @ Cubs Saturday 8/11/12

It'll be my first game at Wrigley this Saturday and was wondering which place near the stadium is best to get drinks before the game, namely, a place that typically has a good Reds/away crowd before and/or after the game. Also, if anyone here plans on going, please feel free to do the same!

Hopefully I can pull a Sean Casey after we win

A few friends and I picked this weekend a few months ago to visit Chicago and go to a game. I've been to Chicago at least a dozen times but never seen a game, so needless to say I'm VERY excited for this trip.
    There are only two seasons - Winter and Baseball.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Reds @ Cubs Saturday 8/11/12

id like to know aswell

I'll be there as well and have an extra ticket if anyone is interested. 218, Row 18

Goose island
    Don't worry about home/visitor crowd, all cubs fans like to drink, they don't care about their team enough to get into fights about it

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
    I think that in a year or two, one of these guys - Frazier, Dorn, Valaika, Cumberland, Stubbs - will be ready to replace Dunn. They won't hit as many home runs as Dunn, but they should have similar OPS. - 757690, July 22, 2008

Alonso will be playing 1B for the REDS and batting 4th one year from today. - Kingspoint, July 9, 2009

all the bars are friendly to visitors....

Turn Off Ads?