Turn Off Ads?
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435
Results 511 to 521 of 521

Thread: Reds vs. Cubs Thursday 8/9

  1. #511
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    4,406

    Re: Reds vs. Cubs Thursday 8/9

    Quote Originally Posted by WTFMang View Post
    Why are you guys freaking out Mutaman and Who Dey Time say its perfectly fine to lose 5 games in a row in August and it doesn't matter if 4 of them are against two teams who at the time were 10+ under .500 each.
    I'm reminded of the universal caption to any New Yorker cartoon:

    http://boingboing.net/2010/03/30/rec...g-new-yor.html

  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #512
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
    Posts
    769

    Re: Reds vs. Cubs Thursday 8/9

    Quote Originally Posted by WTFMang View Post
    Why are you guys freaking out Mutaman and Who Dey Time say its perfectly fine to lose 5 games in a row in August and it doesn't matter if 4 of them are against two teams who at the time were 10+ under .500 each.
    i ignore everything who dey says, all he ever does is complain about other people ripping on the team while never adding anything of insight

  4. #513
    Bakers Dozen PumpFak3First's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    99

    Re: Reds vs. Cubs Thursday 8/9

    This fan base sucks. I wish some of you weren't Reds fans I truly mean that. Absolutely pathetic bunch the lot of you. Truly embarrassing the nonsense allowed around here. These are not fans these are whining little girls who think they know something about the game of baseball because they played in high school. I wish someone would clean this place up. It's very unpleasant whenever this team loses a game or has a minor hiccup. Who wants to be part of a fan base like that? It's actually quite sad. Never been a part of such a pessimistic immature fan base. Why don't some of you act like adults around here and leave the kiddie crap for something else? Enough is enough! The fact that some of you get kicks from bashing players and personnel constantly is a serious cry for help and maybe some of you need to reassess your values in life. This is just a game folks and some of you act like it's life or death. A lot of you need some real perspective on life.
    Last edited by PumpFak3First; 08-10-2012 at 05:08 AM.

  5. #514
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,849

    Re: Reds vs. Cubs Thursday 8/9

    Every single message board on the internet has fans upset after losses, and they all act the same that's what they are there for. If you've been on one that doesn't then they must be some weak fans who don't care at all or it has next to no traffic.

    If you don't like fans over analyzing every detail of the game and getting upset when bad things happen then you shouldn't talk sports on the internet. Noting cracks me up more than people saying fans who get pissed are bad fans, they're actually the best fans because they care enough to get mad.

  6. #515
    Bakers Dozen PumpFak3First's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    99

    Re: Reds vs. Cubs Thursday 8/9

    Is it upset or mad? Those are two different things. You clearly don't get the point I'm making. There is a difference between constructive criticism and flat our raging hardcore madness of the immature variety. A HUGE DIFFERENCE!

    Getting mad is an emotion. Getting mad does not equal bad mouthing every player on the team and ripping them to shreds. That's immaturity. Once again two different things. Grow up one day please. You have outed yourself as one of these types and I already sort of knew that so from here on out you will be blocked. If you feel the need to respond that's fine but I won't read it nor will I care to read it.

  7. #516
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,849

    Re: Reds vs. Cubs Thursday 8/9

    You need to avoid message boards if you don't like what you see because this is what they are, every team in every sport. If you don't like it now just wait until the race tightens up or the playoffs get here because your sheltered brain is going to explode.

  8. #517
    Member Ironman92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,721
    Quote Originally Posted by WTFMang View Post
    You need to avoid message boards if you don't like what you see because this is what they are, every team in every sport. If you don't like it now just wait until the race tightens up or the playoffs get here because your sheltered brain is going to explode.
    So you didn't post the entire game on a thread of nearly 500 replies then you come on here in the wee hours of the night to nanny-nanny boo boo people? And then culminate it with the post above? Pointing negative is all a part of these boards and I certainly have mine.....but this is a little ridiculous.

    12:33 am
    12:49 am
    1:03 am
    1:05 am
    1:09 am
    1:15 am
    5:15 am

    ....but didn't post the whole game? Sorry to be stalk-ish but that's pretty silly. We get what your saying....everyone agrees you have to win these games, you are just alone on the "must win semantic of it"

  9. #518
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    487

    Re: Reds vs. Cubs Thursday 8/9

    Quote Originally Posted by Maker_84 View Post
    i ignore everything who dey says, all he ever does is complain about other people ripping on the team while never adding anything of insight
    When people like yourself rip on the team literally everyday with no logic or facts to support your BS I will absolutely call you out.....as have many other posters by the way. Hate to break the news to you but, based on a lot of the PM's I have received and just reading other's posts in game and general SD threads, you have to be one of the least respected posters I have seen on any message board.

    Your posts are about 99% negative and are based in fallacy. If it were just frustration after a loss or whatever it would be one thing. But, with you, it is literally every single game thread you come in and spew the same negative comments to the point where it is fair to ask whether you even watch the games or are even a Reds fan.

    Look at the different SunDeck threads to see I am more than willing to discuss baseball with different posters. For example, some would like to see Heisey more but I disagree and that has been debated in a couple threads. Obviuosly, based on my posts, I am a Dusty supporter and even more obviously some here are not. I don't attack them but I do engage in a back and forth that is based on what I see. I don't go after them because they simply want to debate their points which I am all for and they should express their views as i do. You don't do that. All you do is type whatever negative, illogical thought comes into your brain. Again, anyone can go to ANY 2012 game thread to see what I am talking about.

    The lack of respect you get from myself and a lot of other posters has been earned by you. In the almost 2 seasons I've been in Sundeck I have yet to see you engage yourself in a meaningful discussion about anything baseball related. What we are all subjected to with you is outlandish statements that are offered time and time again despite them being disproven over the course of the season. If you ever offered a plausible thought about the team it would be great to debate it with you but I won't hold my breath.

  10. #519
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,849

    Re: Reds vs. Cubs Thursday 8/9

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman92 View Post
    So you didn't post the entire game on a thread of nearly 500 replies
    I have to watch most every game Reds on the computer so it makes posting on here harder.

  11. #520
    Member Ironman92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,721
    Quote Originally Posted by WTFMang View Post
    I have to watch most every game Reds on the computer so it makes posting on here harder.
    Well post on the game thread now. Cubs suck....enjoy

  12. #521
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,849

    Re: Reds vs. Cubs Thursday 8/9

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman92 View Post
    Well post on the game thread now. Cubs suck....enjoy
    I already did since I get WGN


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | BCubb2003 | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | LexRedsFan | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25