Turn Off Ads?
Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Reds vs Cubs Friday 8/10

Re: Reds vs Cubs Friday 8/10

Alright I'm switching over to Team USA basketball. Hopefully the pen keeps this stress free.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stray View Post
    I'm guessing there's something there that we don't know about, and the way our clubhouse works I'm guessing we'll never know.
    That clean cut bust your tail Heisey did something to get in the doghouse or an injury they keep secret?

Maybe the most obvious example ever of how Dusty goes out of his way to get everyone more at bats..except for Heisey....the guy who plays his tail off...on every play and has scored 20 runs in his last 24 starts with a .311 average.

Having Leake swing twice.....might as well just kicked Chris in the nads.

I know the numbers say different, but I never feel comfortable with Marshall out there

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman92 View Post
    That clean cut bust your tail Heisey did something to get in the doghouse or an injury they keep secret?

Maybe the most obvious example ever of how Dusty goes out of his way to get everyone more at bats..except for Heisey....the guy who plays his tail off...on every play and has scored 20 runs in his last 24 starts with a .311 average.

He has to be injured

This is ridiculous.

gonna blow it again...

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman92 View Post

He's always been our #1 PHer off of the bench. Now all of a sudden he's being avoided at all costs. I dunno what it is but there has to be something there.

Major break there, hope that's a sign of things to come and we can get back on a run.

Bring on LeCure

Marshall is missing something re his mental makeup.

Pitching has been awful lately

come on lecure...

Reds are 2-11 risp, if not for the errors this game would be drasticlly different

Quote Originally Posted by Stray View Post
    He's always been our #1 PHer off of the bench. Now all of a sudden he's being avoided at all costs. I dunno what it is but there has to be something there.
    I hope/assume you guys are right. He did land pretty hard on that full-extension dive that Braun hit. Let's say that's it.

WOW.

Turn Off Ads?