Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 35 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Indianapolis Colts discussion

Indianapolis Colts discussion

I know there is a handful of Colts fans on here so lets discuss. I think this season is going to be very interesting, I expect 5-6 wins and I think Luck will show many flashes. I am looking forward to seeing how Coach Pagano changes around the defense.
    When I see the 2016 Reds, I see a 100 loss team and no direction.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Stat geek...and proud
    I've been thinking 6 wins. I think the rookies all looked ok in the Rams game, I know it's only preseason but it looks like the early returns are that it's a strong draft even past Luck. We haven't had a good draft in years so that's a good sign for the future. 2 or 3 good drafts and this team is right back on top.

Re: 2012 Indianapolis Colts discussion....a new era

Good luck to you guys. I don't want to see a pre-Manning era Colts franchise again.

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13, 15
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

“Everything that happens before Death is what counts.”
    ― Ray Bradbury, Something Wicked This Way Comes

I am guessing maybe 7 wins. They are playing a 4th place schedule, plus they are in an easy division with winnable games against Jags and Titans. I would expect Luck to have similar numbers to Dalton last year, but nothing too spectacular like Cam Newton did.

Overall, I predict a solid season and flashes of a bright future for a new young team.
    2015 Attendance 2-1 (4/6, 4/7,4/24)
    2014 Attendance 1-3 (3/31, 4/12, 8/14)
    2013 Attendance: 6-0 (4/3, 4/16, 4/17, 8/3, 8/21, 9/7)

I will be more then happy if we win 7 games this season. Luck looked good sunady but not all games are going to be easy or preseaon games but I am excited about Pagano and Arians running things.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I will be more then happy if we win 7 games this season. Luck looked good sunady but not all games are going to be easy or preseaon games but I am excited about Pagano and Arians running things.
    It would be better if the colts were 3-13 and get another high draft class.

Quote Originally Posted by redsfanmia View Post
    It would be better if the colts were 3-13 and get another high draft class.
    I wouldnt be against that either, maybe pick up another WR Wayne is getting a little age on him.

I'm guessing 5 wins, but could see 6 too. I also wouldn't be shocked if they won less or even more than that, as they have a pretty easy schedule. The Colts will have a pretty good offense, but their O-line is going to be overmatched and the defense isn't going to be all that great. Should be interesting!

I haven't been this excited for a season in a while. I agree 5-7 wins is where they'll end up, but it's gonna be something new and it's gonna be cool to see them grow. I wouldn't be upset with 3-13 either.

I'd be cool with Denver winning a couple championships in the mean time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines View Post
    I haven't been this excited for a season in a while. I agree 5-7 wins is where they'll end up, but it's gonna be something new and it's gonna be cool to see them grow. I wouldn't be upset with 3-13 either.

I'd be cool with Denver winning a couple championships in the mean time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My thoughts exactly.

Nice to see Luck bounce back last night and lead a couple of nice drives after the interceptions although the last one was not on him at all. This team might suprise some people this year we dont look to bad on both sides of the ball.

Really love what I'm seeing from my Colts. Luck is going to be as great as we all thought and give us a new running option at QB. Love how the new coaching staff has brought in an aggressive physical toughness to both sides of the ball. Really concerned with Collie getting what appears to be another concussion oh, might be time to think of your life and future and call it a career sadly. Imagine what Luck could have done this year with Garcon,Clark and Tamme!

Quote Originally Posted by The Closer View Post
    Really love what I'm seeing from my Colts. Luck is going to be as great as we all thought and give us a new running option at QB. Love how the new coaching staff has brought in an aggressive physical toughness to both sides of the ball. Really concerned with Collie getting what appears to be another concussion oh, might be time to think of your life and future and call it a career sadly. Imagine what Luck could have done this year with Garcon,Clark and Tamme!
    They should groom Collie now sort of like they did with Marvin Harrison. Send him on out routes. Anytime he gets tackled in the middle of the field, the guy gets a concussion. It's a shame, because he seems like a tough guy.

Very sad to see Justin Snow get cut, I can't remember one bad snap in the 12+years he was here.

After watching 3+ quarters of the first game, I think my 6 win prediction is high. The defense will be a struggle all season and the offensive line is terrible. I think 3 wins is more realistic.

Turn Off Ads?